• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Line - "We Can Rebuild Him"

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
2,565
Points
38
Line said:
:49:




Hey someone else i know would weight 215 already if he wanst hdrinking either..Whats that guys name again:e5dunno: :hsughup:
 
Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
6,255
Points
38
BigBen said:
:49:




Hey someone else i know would weight 215 already if he wanst hdrinking either..Whats that guys name again:e5dunno: :hsughup:
Cormier? :spy:
 
fallen

fallen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
1,273
Points
36
great shoulder and trap workout looking real good there and that HS machine looks a little weird but glad to hear it works well
 
Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
4,816
Points
38
Aweosme session pretty, heavy and short, just the way it is...
 
Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
6,255
Points
38
Fallen - Thanks bro, glad you stopped by. The machine is a little weird, especially because my right arm is slightly longer than my left but I may try to alt. my arms while pressing instead of doing both simultaneously. Still, I felt a great burn in my delts after the workout and as a natural bodybuilder you can never have too big of shoulders, right?

Papi - Glad you posted bro. You know I wouldn't settle for anything less than heavy...except with girls, then I like 'em anorexic :yarly:
 
Project Evo

Project Evo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
586
Points
16
Major League lifting from from my brother Line. Killer work on the DB Pressing mate, huge 90 pounders dominated and you didn't stop there. More big numbers to follow with the HS Shoulder Press and massive shrugs. Monster delts for sure mate. Super impressive Linetastic session once more. Niiiiiiice.
 
PUMBA

PUMBA

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 16, 2006
Messages
459
Points
16
Awesome poundages bro, I hope you have a go at competeing bro, you would be awesome I bet. But fuck don't stop drinking, your body may just shut up shop, it would be too much of a shock to your system :bowroflarms:
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
F

fistacuffs

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 16, 2006
Messages
119
Points
16
SOrry I havent been by in a while bro..

Huge numbers and impressive lifts all around!! Love the attention to detail bro! Keep it up.. look forward to checking your log and seeing your progress!
 
Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
6,255
Points
38
Evo - Thank you my brother, I'm really trying to hammer my delts because on stage they can almost never be too big and I really want to make them one of my strengths. Pretty soon I'll be blasting 100's on DB shoulder press, you just wait and see :2:

Pumba - Well you don't have to worry about me stopping drinking brother, I can tell you that! LOL

As for competing, I do want to give it a shot this next summer and step on stage at 190 pounds or higher and it really depends on my financial situation during this coming summer. I do think I'll do well though and I appreciate your encouragement so keep checking up here for my progress and I'll keep letting you guys know how serious the idea of competing this coming summer is.

Fisty - No worries about not stopping by, I'm just grateful you're able to get here every now and then to check in on me. The compliments mean a lot coming from one of the few people who's log astonishes me each and every time. All the best, bro :2:


UPDATE: I've been feeling a little depressed lately and my sleep still isn't back on schedule yet but in the face of all this my lifting is stll going well. Today I didn't feel great going into my session but got into the gym and turned it up full blast and even tried to put up 300 pounds for the first time! Check it out... :weightlifter:

Date: 9.22.06

Location: PSU White Building

Time of Workout: 7:15 pm

Meals Before Workout: 4

Duration: 1 hr 15 min

Chest
Flat BB Bench Press
Set #1 - 135 pounds x 15 reps
Set #2 - 185 pounds x 8 reps
Set #3 - 225 pounds x 8 reps
Set #4 - 255 pounds x 6 reps
Set #5 - 285 pounds x 2 reps
...PB :dance:
Set #6 - 300 pounds x 2 reps...PB :dance: :dance:

Incline DB Press
Set #1 - 85 pounds x 10 reps
Set #2 - 100 pounds x 8 reps
...PB :dance:
Set #3 - 110 pounds x 4 reps
Set #4 - 65 pounds x 15 reps


Triceps
Straight-Bar Pushdowns
Set #1 - 100 pounds x 12 reps
Set #2 - 130 pounds x 10 reps
Set #3 - 160 pounds x 8 reps
Set #4 - 180 pounds x 8 reps


Seated Skull-Crushers...100% Natural, Hard Work Style!
Set #1 - 75 pounds x 15 reps
Set #2 - 95 pounds x 8 reps
Set #3 - 105 pounds x 8 reps
Set #4 - 115 pounds x 5 reps


Biceps
BB Curls
Set #1 - 45 pounds x 15 (warmup)
Set #2 - 75 pounds x 10 reps
Set #3 - 95 pounds x 8 reps
Set #4 - 95 pounds x 8 reps
Set #5 - 95 pounds x 8 reps


DB Concentration Curls
Set #1 - 20 pounds x 15 reps
Set #2 - 25 pounds x 15 reps



...300 pound club baby! It honestly felt great although I got up and wasn't even that excited. It was easier than I thought it would be to reach the third floor and there's no looking back from here. Thanks for reading everybody, hit 'em up! :weightlifter:
 
fallen

fallen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
1,273
Points
36
Glad you are part of the 300lb club it is a great place to be now time to start uping it lol great job Line no stopping you now
 
PUMBA

PUMBA

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 16, 2006
Messages
459
Points
16
Yeah Buddy....welcome aboard the 300 club bro. That is awesome and you deserve it. Good work mate. Hope I get back up there again myself.:weightlifter:
 
Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
6,255
Points
38
Fallen - Thanks bro, and it's almost a matter of time before I join you in the 1,000 pound leg press club as well...now the 1,300 pound club is another story LOL

Pumba - I appreciate the welcome bro and you'll be back there soon enough with your strength and thickness. Glad you stopped by my brother from down under :2:
 
FOOTBALL FAN

FOOTBALL FAN

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
1,140
Points
36
well done on your pbs mate 300lbs on the 6 set thats alot of benching before to hit that on the last set and you didnt just break your pb by 300lbs you smashed it
 
F

fistacuffs

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 16, 2006
Messages
119
Points
16
Man!! CONGRATULATIONS BRO!! I remember reaching plateau's like that and the feeling it gives you is like no other!! 300lbs is amazing... not long till you throw 3 plates up there for reps!! I hope to see you accomplish more of your goals bro!! Keep it up man, youve got a bright future ahead!!
 
Project Evo

Project Evo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
586
Points
16
I sincerely wish to congratulate you on the 300lb benchmark mate, that's Linetastic news! Carry on like this my friend and you'll be chewin' 'em up and spittin' 'em out for breakfast on stage. Evo congrats for the P.B's and lets not overlook those DB Press after the Flat Benching either! Those numbers are superlative. The rest just doesn't disappoint either my friend. Cracking work on the Tri's and Bi's to finish.

Next Summer, Hurricane Line is gonna be hittin' town. Batten down the hatches!!
 
Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
6,255
Points
38
FF - Yeah bro, I'm trying to do more sets and fewer exercises these days and I was really feeling just as strong on my 6th set as I did on my first. I really couldn't believe how easy that 300 went up and I think I'm going to be sticking with flat bench for awhile now to really see how far I can push that mark.

Fisty - Bro, you have no idea how much I'm looking forward to repping out with three plates. I never really pictures myself getting this strong because I had been stuck at the same place for a long time. Last year I was very complacent with my strength and didn't push myself nearly as hard as I am now. As always, your compliments mean a lot to me.

Evo - Hurricane Line? LOL...where do you come up with this stuff? It's golden! I appreciate your comments so much brother. I was very happy with my chest work and my triceps felt exceptionally strong yesterday as well. I'm really liking this two exercise per bodypart split and I might just keep this up but include some more working sets because it seems to be working really well for me. Really glad you stopped by.
 
BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
2,565
Points
38
300 lb bench press baby! AWESOME job line! For 2 reps none the less bro! LMAO at hard work natral style bro!

Everything is ooking great dude! Keep that hardcore bulk up baby!

Godbless
Beno
 

Similar threads

Top