CJU
Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
- Joined
- Jul 26, 2006
- Messages
- 1,124
- Points
- 61
huuuuge squats...460lbs max is awesome bro. your legs are ruthless.
Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.


I squatted 455; 450 shouldn't be a problem 


Yes, 500 is the next goal. Me and Pumba are racing to 500 on squat and 350 on bench!

Homer: Aw, twenty dollars! I wanted a peanut!
Homer's Brain: Twenty dollars can buy many peanuts!
Homer: Explain how!
Homer's Brain: Money can be exchanged for goods and services!
Homer: Woo-hoo!
heavy weight as always, I like them shrugs too, considering you use some jacked up triangle grip bars 

very impressive work as always Joe 
And you were somehow disappointed with this performance! Im amazed, that is some heavy weight Line!! Great session.Line said:Shoulders
Seated DB Press
Set #1 - 90 pounds x 8 reps
Set #2 - 100 pounds x 5 reps (+1 rep spotted)
Set #3 - 90 pounds x 8 reps
Line said:Palmetto -Yes, 500 is the next goal. Me and Pumba are racing to 500 on squat and 350 on bench!
Hmmmm PUMBA's been over 500lb squat already, remember bro, and PUMBA'S benched 330lbs before, "Don't call it a comeback, I been here for years........" oh man you know it's serious when I start singing LL Cool J songs LMFAO..![]()
![]()
It's on like Donkey Kong!!!
![]()
Awesome sessions bro, inspirational as always, it will be good to see if you can beat me on the road back to bigness![]()
Oh well...live it up while you can I guess. Good session anyways man!
Banshee20 said:I want to read about more buffness....![]()


I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.