CJU
Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
- Joined
- Jul 26, 2006
- Messages
- 1,124
- Points
- 61
thanks for the weak, half assed attempt at an update!
Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.







chicken calves 


Keep it comin'
Good PB on the squats! Congrats!
Great quote and thanks for the compliments on my numbers.
excellent (in Mr. Burns voice)

I was still happy about the dips regardless if I've done better. More than anything I was actually hoping to do more on my DB Presses but I know I'll have more in the tank next time.

Didn't know that, good stuffLine said:Standing Machine Calf Raises
Set #3 - 355 x 8 reps...PB![]()
those are some fantastic squats, we need pics of your wheels dammit
even if your chicken calves 


Enjoy I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.