• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Lionhearts Log: A Lions Tale

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Chest and shoulders

Flat BB presses
20kg*20
40kg*10
60kg*8
80kg*8
100kg*8
120kg*4

Incline BB presses
70kg*10
120kg*4

Dips(leaning forward)
bw*12
bw*12
bw*12
bw*12
bw*12

Side DB laterals
12kg*12
14kg*12
18kg*12
20kg*12

Rear DB laterals
18kg*12
20kg*12
20kg*12

Machine shrugs
70kg*12
100kg*12
100kg*12

BB Upright row
40kg*12
45kg*12
50kg*12

time:60min
notes: Moderate intensity.Not too hard.No single set were done to failure.Ill add some weight next week.Tomorrow is a leg day..
 
h0ke

h0ke

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 15, 2007
Messages
1,236
Points
36
Strong session Lion and u was ill so long! Good to see some strong session from u again!
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Strong session Lion and u was ill so long! Good to see some strong session from u again!

Thanks bro.It feels good to be back in training.I still have sinus inflammation or what ever its called but that really doesnt bother me.
 
The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 29, 2006
Messages
2,487
Points
38
good to see your able to get back to the iron! Good session back!
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Philo and creator..Thanks guys:2:

Legs

Leg curl
30kg*12
40kg*12
50kg*12
55kg*12

Leg extention
30kg*15
30kg*15
40kg*15
60kg*15

Leg press
200kg*10
240kg*10
285kg*10

Squat
60kg*10
110kg*5
140kg*5

Front squat
60kg*5
100kg*5
100kg*5
100kg*5

time:60min
notes:Moderate workout.Did little higher volume today..just to get the blood moving.
 
P

Pain

............
VIP
Joined
Jun 27, 2006
Messages
7,540
Points
63
Good job doing the squats at the end of your workout. I always do them first to get it over with. Glad you're feeling better. :highfive:
 
Mikew

Mikew

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jan 10, 2008
Messages
863
Points
16
Finally back in the gym :) Good to see your doing strong workouts. Really impressed by the squats so late in the session.
 
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
Back with a vengeance. Looks good - bet you're glad to be training again.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Good job doing the squats at the end of your workout. I always do them first to get it over with. Glad you're feeling better. :highfive:
I usually do them first also when im fresh ,but in that session i just wanted to force some blood in muscle..thats it..
Finally back in the gym :) Good to see your doing strong workouts. Really impressed by the squats so late in the session.
Nah it wasnt very strong ,but thanks anyway bud:2:

Back with a vengeance. Looks good - bet you're glad to be training again.
Thanks bro.You bet i am:xyxthumbs:
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Biceps and triceps

Seated DB curl
12kg*10
14kg*10
20kg*8
25kg*8

Dips
bw*15
bw+10kg*8
bw+20kg*8
bw+40kg*4 (ouch)

DB hammer curl
20kg*8
30kg*8 drop 20kg*8

Incline ez-bar tricep extention

30kg*12
40kg*12
50kg*10

BB curl

20kg*10
40kg*10
50kg*10

Seated bn cable extention

50kg*12
70kg*10

time:45min
notes:I think i strained my pec a little while doing dips.I did 4 easy reps with 40kg ,but in the last rep i felt little strain in my pec and then the pain hits and i had to stop.I didnt bother me afterwards doing curls or extentions.its been 2 hours since i finished my session and the pain is still there ,but i think its very minor injury..
 
P

Pain

............
VIP
Joined
Jun 27, 2006
Messages
7,540
Points
63
Sorry to hear about your injury, hope its nothing major. If its still hurting now, I'd get it checked asap.
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Sorry to hear about your injury, hope its nothing major. If its still hurting now, I'd get it checked asap.

I see how it feels tomorrow and go from there..
 
ironheart

ironheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 1, 2006
Messages
2,066
Points
38
i hope it's not a bad injury, other than that the session looks very good
 
Mikew

Mikew

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jan 10, 2008
Messages
863
Points
16
Is the area bruised? Might have torn something. Hope it goes away during the night. Good session mate.
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Thanks guys!Theres still little pain ,but its getting better all the time..

Back
60kg*10
100kg*5
130kg*5
160kg*5
180kg*4
200kg*3

Front pulldown
70kg*10
90kg*8
110kg*8
140kg*6 PB out of nowhere!
110kg*8

BB rows
70kg*10
120kg*8
120kg*8(lowerback dead)

time:50min
notes:Suprised myself doing PB in pulldowns.Thanks to my training partner giving me a boost:2:
 
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 12, 2007
Messages
5,990
Points
38
Sorry to hear about your injury buddy, but it sounds minor. Just lay off chest for a bit. Good back session non the less though. :xyxthumbs:
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Sorry to hear about your injury buddy, but it sounds minor. Just lay off chest for a bit. Good back session non the less though. :xyxthumbs:

Thanks bro.I sure its minor ,the pain feels less everyday..:2:
 
h0ke

h0ke

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 15, 2007
Messages
1,236
Points
36
I like ur totally strong sessions Lion :spy:
 
Top