• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Lionhearts Log: A Lions Tale

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Joined
Jun 18, 2007
Messages
3,384
Points
38
Collosall workout there Marko! Incredible CG presses, solid dips, and holy moly those preacher culrs are crazy man. Great work my friend. :)
 
Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 22, 2006
Messages
4,193
Points
36
wow! incredible tricep work, 140 kg close grip press is fucking massive! dips and curls looks fucking massive as well! amazing job man!:D
 
Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 5, 2008
Messages
3,129
Points
48
Impressive fucking CG Benchpresses man, and dip right after tricep pump had to be going for ya, great work.
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Thanks for the nice feedback guys.Im taking couple of days off.Feeling like theres flu coming,so im taking it easy and hopefully friday ill be back in the gym.
 
PistolPete

PistolPete

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2008
Messages
607
Points
18
That was a strong workout for sure. That close grip bench is nuts, I wish I could bench that at all!! and 65kg DB curls??? That's really awesome man, seriously. Great work!
 
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
Benching is superb. Your tris must have been screaming after the benching follwed by dips and THEN pressdowns too!!
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Thanks Pete.:2:
Benching is superb. Your tris must have been screaming after the benching follwed by dips and THEN pressdowns too!!

Absolutely.I felt like my tris were ready to explode:keke:
Thanks Rocko.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Chest

Flat BB presses
60kg*12 wu
60kg*12 wu
90kg*4 wu
110kg*4 wu
130kg*4
140kg*6

Incline DB flyes

14kg*12 wu
20kg*12 wu
35kg*10 PB

Incline BB presses
100kg*8

Cable crossover

7*12*30kg :ugh:

time:45min
notes:Felt little stiff,but pretty good session still.
 
Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Joined
Jun 18, 2007
Messages
3,384
Points
38
Awsome flat bench presses Marko, and really heavy incline dumbell flyes! :xyxthumbs:
 
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
13,133
Points
38
Strong press's bro!! im jealous :keke:
keep up the good workouts mate :tiphat:
 
Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 5, 2008
Messages
3,129
Points
48
Nice PB Chest workout looks heavy and brutal.
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Thanks you Driz and big Z :2:

Back

BB rows
60kg*12
60kg*12
100kg*12
100kg*12
100kg*12

T-bar rows

2plates*12
3plates*12
4plates*12
5plates*12
20kg plates

Pull-ups
bw*8
bw*8

CG pulldown
7*12*100kg

time:50min
notes:Light/med heavy workout.Focused a lot on contractin and streching the muscle.Pump was incredible.Not very strong ,but good quality workout:2:
 
Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 5, 2008
Messages
3,129
Points
48
Nice one bud as long as you got the work in it's all good, I remember I was shwoing off on the T-Bar with light weight and hit myself in the nuts lmao.
 
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
Great stuff Marko. Massive benching and great pullups :xyxthumbs:...Nice to see that someone can do them....I would rip that bar straight down from the roof....
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Thanks DA :D

Shoulders ,traps and calves



Giant set


Side DB lateral 14kg*12
Rear DB lateral 18kg*12
Machine Press 80kg*12
Cable rear lateral 30kg*12
BB military press 50kg*12

Did this 4 times.Looks simple and easy right!?Well it was simple ,but not so much easy.I wanted to cry after 2 rounds.I cant remember last time when i felt so much pain as i did now.:ugh:

BB shrugs

70kg*12
100kg*12
140kg*12
180kg*10
210kg*10

Machine shrug

100kg*12
120kg*12
135kg*12

Machine calf raises

100kg*20
140kg*20
230kg*20
230kg*20

time:65min
notes:oh lawd..
 
Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 5, 2008
Messages
3,129
Points
48
Wow Lion Kill Traps Much?, BB Shrugs look nice and light there bud
 
Top