• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Lionhearts Log: A Lions Tale

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
Nice stuff as expected Marko :xyxthumbs:
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Thanks PV and DA!

Thursday:

Legs

Machine Leg presses 4*12 150kg-200kg
supersetted with
Leg Curl 4*12 40kg-60kg

Front squat

60kg*8
60kg*8
80kg*8
100kg*6
100kg*6
120kg*6
140kg*6
140kg*5
100kg*10

SL deadlift
60kg*10
100kg*12
120kg*10

Leg extention
40kg*12
60kg*12

+little walking lunges and abs

Today:

Chest

Flat BB presses
60kg*12
60kg*12
60kg*12
4*100kg*10

Incline BB presses
60kg*12
100kg*10

DB flyes
22kg*8
22kg*8

notes:Good leg day.Front squats went well.Little lighter chest session for this week.
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
Nice weight on those front squats Marko!
 
miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
5,778
Points
38
great leg workout man! keep blasting these suckers
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Sunday:

Back and bis(light)

Deadlift
60kg*10
100kg*5
100kg*5
140kg*5
140kg*5
140kg*5
140kg*5
140kg*5

BB row
60kg*12
100kg*12
100kg*12

Pull up

bw*6
bw*6
bw*7

Reverse grip pulldowns

80kg*12
100kg*12
100kg*12

time:60min

today:

Shoulders and triceps


Machine presses
70kg*12
80kg*12
100kg*12
110kg*12

Rear DB lateral raises
15kg*12
20kg*12

Side DB lateral raises

15kg*12
22kg*10

CG benchpress
60kg*10
60kg*10
100kg*6
100kg*6
120kg*6
140kg*5

Dips

bw*12
bw+20kg*10
bw+30kg*10

BN tricep cable extention
50kg*12
60kg*12
60kg*12

time:50min
 
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
7,956
Points
73
Smoking that CG bench. I take it the deadlifts were just a light pump style set?
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Thanks Tim.Yes, light all the way.
 
jnutz19

jnutz19

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 24, 2008
Messages
2,903
Points
38
dude Lionheart them were some awesome back and bi's and shoulder and tri's.
them sessions are looking really good.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
h0ke

h0ke

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 15, 2007
Messages
1,236
Points
36
Kovaa settia Marko! That "light" back session doesnt look so light to me. Keep it up bro!
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Thanks Eetu!

Quads and hammies

Front squat
60kg*10
60kg*10
80kg*6
100kg*6
120kg*6
145kg*4
100kg*14

GMs
60kg*10
80kg*10
100kg*10

Leg curl
40kg*12
50kg*12
60kg*12

Lunges
2*12

time:60min
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
Sweet, front squats! nice..
dont see many doing those here.
congrats on those 100kgs for 14 man, damn good number of reps!
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Thanks guys.
Steve:I could have done couple of reps more if the bar hadnt slipped:D
 
jnutz19

jnutz19

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 24, 2008
Messages
2,903
Points
38
damn i didnt realize those were front squats. thats even better dude :thumbsup2:
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
damn i didnt realize those were front squats. thats even better dude :thumbsup2:

I didnt realize you thought those were back squats.You bastard,dont ever think im that weak:bball:
jk:rofl3:
 
miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
5,778
Points
38
great front squats man.. leg workout looks killer
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Chest and biceps

Flat BB presses
60kg*15
60kg*15
100kg*10
100kg*10
120kg*4
140kg*3
160kg*4 PB

Dips

bw*10
bw+20kg*10
bw+40kg*8 drops 20kg*4,bw*6

Incline BB presses

60kg*10
100kg*10

Flat DB flye

15kg*10
22kg*10

BB Curl
30kg*10
30kg*10
40kg*8
50kg*12

DB Curl
15kg*10
22kg*10

Cable Curl
40kg*10
60kg*10

time
:60min
notes:My best chest session ever:headbang:
 
jnutz19

jnutz19

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 24, 2008
Messages
2,903
Points
38
awesome chest and bi's bro.
Congrats on the bench PB. heavy bench :thumbsup2:
 
Top