• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Lionhearts Log: A Lions Tale

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
^Thanks bro.Felt strong today and little elbow pain didnt stop me either.
 
miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
5,778
Points
38
holy shit! another p.b on chest :tear: you just pull away too far man.. i can't keep up :keke:
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Thanks miami:2:

Back

Deadlift
60kg*10
60kg*10
100kg*5
100kg*5
150kg*5
150kg*5
180kg*5
180kg*5

BB row

&0kg*12
100kg*12
100kg*12

WG front pulldown

80kg*10
100kg*10
100kg*10

Seated cable row

80kg*10
100kg*10
100kg*10
100kg*10

time:60min
[
 
jnutz19

jnutz19

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 24, 2008
Messages
2,903
Points
38
HOLY DEADLIFT BATMAN!!! lulz awesome deads there Lionheart. that is a killer back workout. keep up the hard work bro :thumbsup2:
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
^Lol thanks bro.I got more in the store thought:headbang:
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
pulling great weight for reps in all your back work Marko. Keep it up!
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
^Thanks broskie.

Legs

Squat
60kg*10
60kg*10
100kg*10
100kg*10
140kg*10
160kg*8

Front squat
60kg*10
100kg*10
100kg*10

Leg extention
40kg*15
50kg*15

Leg curl
40kg*12
50kg*12
59kg*12 two drops 6,6 reps

Lunges
2*12

time:70min
notes: Did normal squats today.Cant remember last time i did them.Went pretty well.I havent done 160kg squats without belt before.On the down side ,my left knee felt little sore,hopefully this is not something that slows me down.If everything goes as it should il be back doing 180kg squats soon.
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
glad to see you doing squats without belt man, congrats!
good amount of time in gym too!
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
^Thanks Steve.I try to not spent too much time in the gym.
 
jnutz19

jnutz19

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 24, 2008
Messages
2,903
Points
38
awesome legs sessions bro!! glad to see you doing normal squats again. what were you doing before?
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
^Thanks bro.I did front squats for the last couple of months i guess.
 
jnutz19

jnutz19

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 24, 2008
Messages
2,903
Points
38
oh cool that is one thing i have never tried is front squats
 
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
7,956
Points
73
Smoking those squats!

Any reason for not doing the front squats first? Were they essentially a drop set to squats?
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Smoking those squats!

Any reason for not doing the front squats first? Were they essentially a drop set to squats?

Just wanted to try back squats since i havent really done them for a while.Just smoked the quads with fronties after back squats.Thanks for the feedback Tim.
 
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
I'm also a fan of front squats!

if you dominate the technique they're really sweet!

when you're learning they really suck!

good workouts bro! :gaysign:
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
^Thanks bro.Couldnt agree with you more.
 
Storm

Storm

Strongripology priest
VIP
Joined
Jul 20, 2006
Messages
1,788
Points
63
Very nice session, awesome squats. I'm not a fan of leg extensions tho, however you really hit those wheels!
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
^Thanks Storm.

Chest and biceps

Flat BB presses
60kg*15
60kg*15
100kg*5
100kg*10
120kg*5
140kg*11 PB
150kg*5

Dips

bw*12
bw*20kg*10

Incline DB presses
30kg*10
40kg*8
50kg*6

DB pullover
40kg*10
45kg*10

DB Curl
15kg*10
22kg*8
25kg*8

Cablecurl
40kg*12
40kg*10
45kg*8

time:60min
notes:Another great chest day.
 
Top