• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Lionhearts Log: A Lions Tale

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Ohh man...you were right I did miss some stuff :(

@ The Back session
Nice weights going there Lionheart, going for width?

@ The Arm session
You are a bull! I consider myself to be quite strong im my arms...and I only match you in your tricep moves and preachercurls :D :xyxthumbs:
Thanks buddy..good to hear from you..
I like to change some exercises in my back workouts..
As for arms..i dont need heavy weight for them..
 
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
Thanks buddy..good to hear from you..
I like to change some exercises in my back workouts..
As for arms..i dont need heavy weight for them..

Just rubber it in mate :49:
 
ironheart

ironheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 1, 2006
Messages
2,066
Points
38
good sessions lionheart. back session was really strong and the arm session was huge aswell.
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Chest

Flat BB presses

60kg*10
60kg*10
100kg*4
100kg*4
140kg*3
140kg*3(so smooth ,but same time felt very weak,kinda hard to explain)

Dips
bw*15
bw*15
bw*15

Incline BB presses
60kg*10
80kg*10
110kg*6

time:35min
notes:I still have this flu that i thought was gone..i had to keep session short.
 
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 12, 2007
Messages
5,990
Points
38
Great session while still being sick bro :xyxthumbs: way to step it up :2:
 
h0ke

h0ke

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 15, 2007
Messages
1,236
Points
36
Really good comeback, unlike mine :D. That BB Incline is very strong!
I am sure u get those Big numbers in no time.
 
miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
5,778
Points
38
Chest

Flat BB presses

60kg*10
60kg*10
100kg*4
100kg*4
140kg*3
140kg*3(so smooth ,but same time felt very weak,kinda hard to explain)

Dips
bw*15
bw*15
bw*15

Incline BB presses
60kg*10
80kg*10
110kg*6

time:35min
notes:I still have this flu that i thought was gone..i had to keep session short.

i suggest so smoke less crack doe :bowroflarms:
 
P

Pain

............
VIP
Joined
Jun 27, 2006
Messages
7,540
Points
63
Good workout considering you had the flu.
 
MaKaVeLi

MaKaVeLi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 17, 2006
Messages
551
Points
16
impressive stuff considering you did it in just 35 mins and had a flu to go with it!!
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
I wish I could bench like that full stop regardless of being ill! :)
 
Mikew

Mikew

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jan 10, 2008
Messages
863
Points
16
Goddamn you Lionheart! I thought we were in this togheter (the flu and illness) but whilst I lie in the sofa and cough my lungs out, you break pb´s at the gym! Damn you!! :p

Gonna train today tho, hope I goes well.
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
H0ke: Thanks buddy.I hope so too.
Miami: Ill up the dosage..
Pain: Thanks buddy.Not the smartest thing to do when you have a flu thought..
Makaveli: Thanks bro:2:
Rocco: Thanks bro.You can do so many other things in a gym that i cant..
Mike: Ill have to stay home today..im coughing my lungs out right now..
 
P

Pain

............
VIP
Joined
Jun 27, 2006
Messages
7,540
Points
63
Aslong as you didn't pass your flu onto anyone else. I passed my flu I had a few weeks ago onto my dad. :hsughr:
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Im spitting everywhere :io:
 
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
Great session as always Lion.

But why didn't you change the log title to what I said!!:D

"Break the ice with the Lioness" was better then this:disgust:
 
Mikew

Mikew

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jan 10, 2008
Messages
863
Points
16
I went to the gym despite your warnings : ) Will have to wait til tomorrow to tell if I got away with it or not, hopefully I did.
 
Top