• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Lionhearts Log: A Lions Tale

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 29, 2006
Messages
2,487
Points
38
Squats look great despite the back failure and those single leg presses are killer!
 
anaboliod

anaboliod

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Feb 5, 2008
Messages
176
Points
16
the lower back is a bummer i had that happen to me last week. but nonetheless this is a great work out brother!
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Squats look great despite the back failure and those single leg presses are killer!
Yes they were..put my quads to scream for mercy.
Thanks for your words bro:tiphat:
the lower back is a bummer i had that happen to me last week. but nonetheless this is a great work out brother!

Thanks man..i think i did deads too close to leg day.Have to give more rest to my back next time before hitting legs again.
 
miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
5,778
Points
38
great work man, keep it up

btw, how is the chest doin?
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
Hey man, glad to see your hiting legs heavy as hell
lowerback probs suck alot. specially when for squats...
those one legged leg presses loook huge
good isolator for them quads
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Hey man, glad to see your hiting legs heavy as hell
lowerback probs suck alot. specially when for squats...
those one legged leg presses loook huge
good isolator for them quads

Thanks hypo.My legs are feeling the last nights session:2:
 
bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Nov 29, 2006
Messages
1,274
Points
38
Great leg work brother. Keep working hard. I like those single leg leg presses too.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Shoulders and Arms

Seated DB presses
20kg*20
25kg*12
32,5kg*10
45kg*8

Seated Machine presses
40kg*10
60kg*8(very heavy machine:hhj:)

Seated side DB lateral
17,5kg*12
22kg*12

Tricep cable pressdown/Ez-bar curl
40kg*15/30kg*12
60kg*15/40kg*10
80kg*10/40kg*10
100kg*10/50kg*9

Lying ez-bar tricep extention/machine preacher curl
50kg*8/10kg*15
50kg*7/20kg*10(weak):keke:

CG benchpress/DB curl

60kg*10/22kg*10
100kg*8/22kg*8:ugh:

time:45min
notes:nah..
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
Great shoulder work mate, I'm going to have to try and catch up to your DB Presses.
 
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
Great job on the squats and that last session was sweet too. Great supersets and whole session done in good time aswell.
 
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
Great stuff Marko :). Really nice supersets and shoulder stuff :xyxthumbs:
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Thanks guys for your comments:2:
I havent been able to train for few days now cause have this stomach flu:no:
..but its getting better now ,so i hope next week im back in the gym..
 
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
Thanks guys for your comments:2:
I havent been able to train for few days now cause have this stomach flu:no:
..but its getting better now ,so i hope next week im back in the gym..

That just knocks the shit out of you :49:
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
huge shoulder presses mate!!! awesome :ughnoes:
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
Illness are teh gayness... :crymeariver:
 
Top