• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Lionhearts Log: A Lions Tale

MarkoKoo

MarkoKoo

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
605
Points
18
Thanks bulkie:D

Legs

Leg Press
100kg*20
150kg*10
190kg*10
230kg*10
290kg*10
350kg*10
easy peasy

Front Squat
60kg*10
100kg*6
100kg*6

Leg press machine
fullstack(150kg)*15
fullstack(150kg)*20
fullstack(150kg)*20
oh the burn.

Single leg curl
25kg*12
25kg*10
40kg*12

Good morning
60kg*12
just tested how my lowerback would feel about these.Not too bad and i actually got nice hammie burn
Standing calf raise
150kg*10
100kg*20
+some ab work

time:70min
notes:Good leg day overall.Purpose wasnt go all out today ,but to get good pump to my legs.I think i achieved that:2:

Leo my friend.:tiphat: You got easy peasy leg pain tomorrow or day after.:keke: Solid training as usual.:xyxthumbs:
 
Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Joined
Jun 18, 2007
Messages
3,384
Points
38
That shoulder session was fucking crazy man!! a lot of volume going down right there.

Great leg workout too, 350kg leg press, easy peasy...ok then :uhoh2:
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
Epic shoulder session LH, I haven't done one like that in years. They do feel good to do every now and again.
 
h0ke

h0ke

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 15, 2007
Messages
1,236
Points
36
I bet ur legs are/were very sore after that huge session Liongurl!
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
yestarday

Back

Incline BB row
60kg*12
60kg*12
90kg*10
120kg*10
120kg*10

T-bar row(20kg plates)
40kg(2plates)*12
60kg(3plates)*12
80kg(4plates)*12
80kg(4plates)*12

Deadlift
100kg*10
150kg*5+5

Rope pulls
50kg*15
50kg*15

Machine shrugs
100kg*12
120kg*12
150kg*12

time:60min
notes:Were little tired.Lack of sleep trough the weekend..
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Today

Chest and Shoulders

Incline BB presses
50kg*12
90kg*6
110kg*4
130kg*4 drops 110kg*3

Decline BB presses
90kg*10
110kg*10

Flat BB presses
100kg*10

Incline DB flyes
20kg*10
25kg*12

Side DB laterals
10kg*15
14kg*12
14kg*12

Machine front presses
did one heavy set..dont remember the weight thought..:D

Seated single arm DB side raises
12kg*12

BN presses(finito pump)
40kg*15

time:70min
notes:Pretty good session.
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Oh,and thanks for the feedback guys.Always appreciated:2:
 
h0ke

h0ke

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 15, 2007
Messages
1,236
Points
36
Strong sessions Marko! Solid pressing and deadlifting.
 
MarkoKoo

MarkoKoo

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
605
Points
18
Today

Chest and Shoulders

Incline BB presses
50kg*12
90kg*6
110kg*4
130kg*4 drops 110kg*3

Decline BB presses
90kg*10
110kg*10

Flat BB presses
100kg10

Incline DB flyes
20kg*10
25kg*12

Side DB laterals
10kg*15
14kg*12
14kg*12

Machine front presses
did one heavy set..dont remember the weight thought..:D

Seated single arm DB side raises
12kg*12

BN presses(finito pump)
40kg*15

time:70min
notes:Pretty good session.

Rather strong lifting!:coolguy:

Uploadfromtaptalk1430472487507
 

Attachments

  • sali 24.9.08 009.jpg
    sali 24.9.08 009.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 42

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
PistolPete

PistolPete

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2008
Messages
607
Points
18
I'm on the same boat as you with the Decline presses, I get a great workout from them and They don't hurt my shoulders at all like a lot of other movements. Good weights by the way!
 
pGhi

pGhi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 4, 2007
Messages
1,371
Points
36
Strong session in there boy! Ill catch u in a month (or maybe in 10yrs) but ill catch YA! :xyxthumbs:
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
Hells yer Marko, thats how its done!!!
keep it up man
 
Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Joined
Jun 18, 2007
Messages
3,384
Points
38
Great workout man, all them presses are damn heavy :D Nice job man.
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Thanks guys.No more sessions for this week.I got flu:(
 
Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Joined
Jun 18, 2007
Messages
3,384
Points
38
SHIT MAN!! sorry about the flu! :( Hope it gets better quick!
 
Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 22, 2006
Messages
4,193
Points
36
sorry to hear about the flu bro, just recover and hit it hard asap:) remember to take ur vitamins;)
 
miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
5,778
Points
38
damn i hate that flu shit.. hope you recover quick !!
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Im all better.Light session coming today;)
 
Top