• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Lionhearts Log: A Lions Tale

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 5, 2008
Messages
3,129
Points
48
Nice work bud, should stretch the lower back out a bit, I wish my gym had a vertyical leg press... shit i wish they had one period that worked lmao.
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Thanks DA and big Z.:2:
Z ,the problem is my hammies.
 
MarkoKoo

MarkoKoo

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
605
Points
18
Legs

Leg press

100kg*12
150kg*12
190kg*12
260kg*8
290kg*8
340kg*8
400kg*12

DB lunges(step on bench)
20kg*12
20kg*12

Vertical leg press(single leg)
80kg*12
100kg*12

Vertical Legpress
7*12*150kg :ugh:

DB SL deads
25kg(50kg)*12
35kg(70kg)*12
35kg(70kg)*12
+abs

time:60min
notes:Lowerback felt little stiff today so no squatting which is such a shame,but session was tough and sure legs were pumped.


Vertical Legpress
7*12*150kg :ugh:
Only seven sets. :D :2:
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
awesome work man, DB deads for the win!
and congrats on those leg presses, lots of sets for those quads, keep it up man!!!!
 
Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Joined
Jun 18, 2007
Messages
3,384
Points
38
Awesome workouts you've been having lately Marko, I'm sorry I havent been able to check it recently. That leg workout was insane man! 400kg leg presses for 12 reps...sick bastard :2:
 
ironheart

ironheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 1, 2006
Messages
2,066
Points
38
strong as allways bro. great workouts lately. pushing a lot of weight in that leg session. keep it up buddy.
 
Storm

Storm

Strongripology priest
VIP
Joined
Jul 20, 2006
Messages
1,788
Points
63
wayto smash the legs man, good job!
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Thyanks guys for your comments.:2:
Chest session coming up tonight.
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Chest

Flat BB presses
60kg*12
60kg*12
90kg*6
110kg*6
130kg*4
140kg*8

Incline BB presses
100kg*12

Decline BB presses
90kg*12
110kg*6

Cable crossover
7*12*30kg

time:60min
notes:Not too bad.Pump was brutal.
 
MarkoKoo

MarkoKoo

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
605
Points
18
Your bench is progressing really well.:xyxthumbs:
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 5, 2008
Messages
3,129
Points
48
Nice chest session, BB flats looking nice and heavy bud.
 
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
you're hiting heavy all the BB press angles!

good job! keep it coming!:xyxthumbs:
 
pGhi

pGhi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 4, 2007
Messages
1,371
Points
36
Flat bench press looks awesome! 140x8...BOOM! :D Have you tested your 1RM in Bench? it would look brutal! :xyxthumbs:
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
good work Marko! heavy ass bench you got there :2:
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Your bench is progressing really well.:xyxthumbs:
Thanks Marko.Hopefully ill beat my personal best somewhere mid or end of January.
Crazy bench press Awesome man!
Thanks PV.Just not good enough yet.

Nice chest session, BB flats looking nice and heavy bud.
Thanks big z.:tiphat:
you're hiting heavy all the BB press angles!

good job! keep it coming!:xyxthumbs:
Thanks bro.I keep trying.
good work Marko! heavy ass bench you got there :2:
Hey,thanks Daniel.Not heavy enough thought.I try to improve:xyxthumbs:
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Flat bench press looks awesome! 140x8...BOOM! :D Have you tested your 1RM in Bench? it would look brutal! :xyxthumbs:

Thanks Pekka.i lifted 170kg when i was 19,havent really tried after that.
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Back

Machine pulldowns

4 sets of 12 for warmup

BB rows
60kg*12 wu
100kg*12 wu
120kg*12 drop 100kg*10

T-bar rows
(20-25kg plates)
2plates(40kg)*12 wu
4plates(80kg)*12
5plates(105kg)*12
DH
Pull-ups

bw*8
bw*8
bw*1+5 forced reps:49:

Machine pulldowns

7*12

time:60min
notes:Feeling little tired and stiff.Tomorrow ill do delts ,traps and calves then next week will be light.Time to deload.
 
ironheart

ironheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 1, 2006
Messages
2,066
Points
38
awsome benchpressing in the chest session lion, and the back session looks solid aswell. keep up the good work buddy:xyxthumbs:
 
Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 5, 2008
Messages
3,129
Points
48
Nice work bud, burnt your self out on those pull ups lol.
 
Top