• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Lionhearts Log: A Lions Tale

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Huge bench man! nice pb! keep up the grat work!
 
Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 22, 2006
Messages
4,193
Points
36
160 kg bench press:ughnoes: thats insane lion, incredible progress in strenght there. rest of the session looks awesome as well, heavy inclines and dips. btw how much u weigh now. and also, time for some update pics?;)
 
Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 5, 2008
Messages
3,129
Points
48
Awesome session lion you got great chest strength.
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
Huge bench as usual Marko!



...One day I will catch up, one day. :p
 
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
13,133
Points
38
Oustanding 160kg benching bro, congrats on that PB
Awesome numbers and weights in your latest training session, :tiphat:
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Thanks guys.:2:
Bulkie:I weight about 238(108kg) right now..thanks to xmas time:keke:
I took one pic after last session.I try to post it later.
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Back,traps,rear delts

Front pulldowns

50kg*12
70kg*12
100kg*12
120kg*8
140kg*8 PB

CG front pulldowns
70kg*12
80kg*12
90kg*12

Low cable rows
70kg*12
90kg*12
110kg*8
130kg*8

Good mornings
60kg*12
90kg*6
90kg*6
90kg*6

Machine shrugs
80kg*12
100kg*12
100kg*12
120kg*12

Rear DB laterals

14kg*12
20kg*10
25kg*10
35kg*8

time:65min
notes:Focused little more on lats this day and saved my lowerback a little ,since i have deads now in leg day.Light GMs thats it.
 
miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
5,778
Points
38
great workout brooski!

@ last chest session, no wonder you bench that heavy, your arms are bigger than my quads !!!
 
Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 5, 2008
Messages
3,129
Points
48
Niceness on those pulldowns man, You're lats must be huge... pics?
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
7,956
Points
73
You're challenging Rocky for the PB King title.
 
Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
3,370
Points
38
Massive pulldowns. I like the fact you train your rear delts with back to. Try some face pulls if your getting sick of rear laterals (I know I did), they work pretty well :xyxthumbs:
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Thanks for the support guys:2:
Z:I try to work something;)
Timtim:Is that even possible!?
Miami:riiiight!!:gaygay:
Testicle:I might try them..havent tried them for a while.

Tris and bis

CG benchpress
60kg*15
60kg*15
100kg*8
110kg*8
140kg*4
drops 100kg*8

Cable pressdown
50kg*12
60kg*12
70kg*12
70kg*12

Dips
bw*10
bw*10
bw*10
bw*10
bw*10

Heath Curl
12kg*10
15kg*10
21kg*8
26kg*8

BB curl
40kg*10
60kg*8
drop 40kg*8

time:40min
notes:Little low on energy today ,but managed to get decent session done.Legs tomorrow.
 
KurtyJ99

KurtyJ99

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Nov 22, 2008
Messages
112
Points
16
Lovin the CG bench bro, that movement is awesome. How far down do you come?
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Strong ass sessiion als always man! keep it up!
 
Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
3,370
Points
38
Thanks Kurty.All the way to my chest.No bounce!
Good stuff. A lot of people in my gym only bring the bar down halfway or so for CG, I don't know why. Actually, it's like that for bench to :keke:
 
Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 5, 2008
Messages
3,129
Points
48
I love those heath curls man, I remember when they were Lavrone Curls.... good times.

Great session bro.
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Thanks guys:2:

Legs

Front squat
60kg*12
60kg*12
100kg*3
100kg*3
130kg*3
130kg*3 drop 100kg*10

Deadlift
100kg*5
140kg*5
180kg*3
180kg*3

Leg press

225kg*30 :ugh:

+some abs

time:
65min
notes:Second week going without belt and i can really feel my midsection working.No problems with back so far.
 
Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Joined
Jun 18, 2007
Messages
3,384
Points
38
Great workout there mate. Front squats are great and the deads, and you did them without a belt! You must have some stamina for those 30 rep leg presses! Nice job :xyxthumbs:
 
Top