• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Lionhearts Log: A Lions Tale

jnutz19

jnutz19

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 24, 2008
Messages
2,903
Points
38
awesome session Lionheart. keep up the good work.

were you worn out after the hockey?
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
awesome session Lionheart. keep up the good work.

were you worn out after the hockey?

Thanks bro.I was so out of breath after that session and somehow i feel my legs are going to be sore tomorrow:bitenails:
 
philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
2,642
Points
63
Loved tp play hockey back in the days, now I simply dont have enough time for it. Keep up the good work Lion :xyxthumbs:
 
Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 5, 2008
Messages
3,129
Points
48
Great session man, looks longer than your usual ones though.
 
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
Great session Marko. :music:
And btw..that was a nice picture of you!...but I think you should stand more erected then that...lmao
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Thanks for the feedback guys:gaysign:

from yesterday:


Chest and biceps

Flat BB presses
60kg*20
90kg*10
100kg*10
130kg*5
140kg*5

CG benchpress
100kg*8
100kg*8
100kg*8

High incline SM presses
60kg*10
60kg*10
60kg*10

Machine preacher curl
30kg*20
50kg*8
55kg*8
60kg*8

EZ-bar curl
50kg*15

High cable curl
50kg*12
60kg*10

time
:60min
notes:Felt little lack of energy training at 10 pm.Had so much to do during the day that may caused little less than normal session ,but not too bad.:headbang:
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Strong chest and bi session there LH! bench us huge as always!
 
MarkoKoo

MarkoKoo

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
605
Points
18
Thanks for the feedback guys:gaysign:

from yesterday:


Chest and biceps

Flat BB presses
60kg*20
90kg*10
100kg*10
130kg*5
140kg*5

CG benchpress
100kg*8
100kg*8
100kg*8

High incline SM presses
60kg*10
60kg*10
60kg*10

Machine preacher curl
30kg*20
50kg*8
55kg*8
60kg*8

EZ-bar curl
50kg*15

High cable curl
50kg*12
60kg*10

time
:60min
notes:Felt little lack of energy training at 10 pm.Had so much to do during the day that may caused little less than normal session ,but not too bad.:headbang:

Only 140kg @ bench:doh:
 
Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 5, 2008
Messages
3,129
Points
48
Awesome session man, looking heavy and good.
Ruhl styled SM presses , love it.
 
miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
5,778
Points
38
damn boy your strength makes me jealous :(
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Thanks guys!

Back

Wide grip front pulldown
70kg*12
80kg*12
90kg*10
100kg*8
120kg*10

DH pullups
bw*5
bw*5
bw*5
bw*5

BB rows
60kg*12
110kg*10
140kg*10

Low cable rows
90kg*10
100kg*10

+abs

time:60min
notes:Gym was so full that it was really disturbing and i forgot to do my lowerback exercise.Well ill do it on legday.
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
awesome work man, good PBs here, everythings over 100kgs, hell ya!!
 
MarkoKoo

MarkoKoo

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
605
Points
18
Thanks guys!

Back

Wide grip front pulldown
70kg*12
80kg*12
90kg*10
100kg*8
120kg*10

DH pullups
bw*5
bw*5
bw*5
bw*5

BB rows
60kg*12
110kg*10
140kg*10

Low cable rows
90kg*10
100kg*10

+abs

time:60min
notes:Gym was so full that it was really disturbing and i forgot to do my lowerback exercise.Well ill do it on legday.

Still without belt? Good session.:borat:
 
pGhi

pGhi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 4, 2007
Messages
1,371
Points
36
Rows and Pulldowns looking goddamn strong!! Keep it up!
BTW How many guys died while you were playing hokey? :D
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
PV:Thanks bro.
Marko:Yep ,still no belt.Thanks for stopping by.
PGhi:Thanks bud.I only break bones,killing is not my thing:gaysign:
awesome work man, good PBs here, everythings over 100kgs, hell ya!!

No those are not PBs.I just mark those as my main sets.Thanks anyway Steve:gaysign:
 
Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 5, 2008
Messages
3,129
Points
48
Nice work lion, Great Rows too man.
 
miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
5,778
Points
38
great work man! i know what you're talking about.. i hate full gyms thats why i joined a small one :spy: nobody wants to go there because of the smaller size so its always kinda empty :keke:
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
Sorry I havn't been in your log for awhile man! Super strong as always, great back workout!
 
Top