• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Lionhearts Log: A Lions Tale

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
Great work Marko! You should post some pictures :gaygay:
 
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
Sry for the lack of response Marko :bitenails:
Anyway..awesome work in the leg and shoulder sessions bro :xyxthumbs:
 
Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 5, 2008
Messages
3,129
Points
48
Very nice lion, way to build boulders for shoulders.
 
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
13,133
Points
38
I can never do front raises with the cable bar.... always hits my Ning-Nongs between my legs :keke:

Strong shoulder and tricep workout bro, ur've got to be happy with it,
Impressive CG Benching :2:
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Monday

Arms

Rope pressdown

40kg*12
40kg*12
60kg*12

CG benchpress
60kg*10
100kg*6
100kg*6
100kg*6
100kg*6

Dips
bw*12
bw*12
bw*12
bw*12

Alternate DB Curl
12kg*10
17kg*10
20kg*8
25kg*8

Machine preacher curl
40kg*10
50kg*10
60kg*8

Today

Legs

Seated leg press machine

100kg*12
140kg*12
160kg*12
220kg*15
superset
Leg curl
40kg*12
40kg*12
60kg*10
40kg*10

Front squat
60kg*10
80kg*6
100kg*10
100kg*10
120kg*6

Deadlift
100kg*5
140kg*5
180kg*5
+abs

time:60min
notes:First 2 sessions after flu.Not very heavy ,but i squeezed the shit out my muscles.Felt good and its good to be back training again.
 
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
Looking great nevertheless :xyxthumbs:
Keep it up Markolinen :D
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Thanks DA.

Chest and shoulders

Flat BB presses
60kg*15
60kg*15
100kg*10
120kg*4
140kg*9 drop 100kg*10

Dips
bw*12
bw+20kg*10
bw+20kg*10

Incline BB presses
60kg*10
100kg*10

Machine decline presses
100kg*10

Shoulder machine presses
60kg*10
80kg*10
100kg*10

Rear DB laterals
15kg*10
22kg*10

Side DB laterals

15kg*10
22kg*10 drop 17,5kg*3(lol) and 12,5kg*6

time:60min
notes:One of my best workouts ever.
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Heavy ass presses man! solid sessions all around
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
5,778
Points
38
yeea man great shit! looks damn good!
 
Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
5,621
Points
38
awesome Chest and shoulders workout !!!
keep it strong brother :thumbsup2:
 
ironheart

ironheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 1, 2006
Messages
2,066
Points
38
140kg x 9:bitenails:

man i gotta get my shit together if i'm gonna keep up with you

super strong shoulder presses too!

awsome work buddy. keep it up (or perhaps keep it down a bit:p )
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
nice, nice, lot of weight there man!
 
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
7,956
Points
73
Screw the 140kg x9, I'm impressed with the 22kg rear laterals :rofl3:
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Pure awesomeness :xyxthumbs:
Thanks DA:thumbsup2:
140kg x 9:bitenails:

man i gotta get my shit together if i'm gonna keep up with you

super strong shoulder presses too!

awsome work buddy. keep it up (or perhaps keep it down a bit:p )

Thanks iron.I did that for you:hay:
nice, nice, lot of weight there man!
Thanks Steve.:thumbsup2:
Screw the 140kg x9, I'm impressed with the 22kg rear laterals :rofl3:
^^ lolz thats also true..
:gaygay:
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Sunday

Back(Cable guy)

Front pulldown
70kg*10
80kg*10
100kg*10
100kg*10

Pull-ups
bw*6
bw*5
bw*6
bw*6

Low cable rows
80kg*10
90kg*10
100kg*10
130kg*10

CG pulddowns
80kg*10
80kg*10

Back extention
bw*15
bw+15kg*15
bw+15kg*12

Monday

Arms

Rope extention
40kg*12
50kg*12
60kg*8
70kg*8

CG benchpress
60kg*12
100kg*6
100kg*6
100kg*6
110kg*6

Lying BB extention

35kg*10
55kg*7

Ez-bar curl
35kg*12
35kg*12

Machine preacher curl
50kg*12
60kg*12
45kg*12

notes:Couple of light/modarate workouts.
 
Top