X
Xiva
Banned
- Joined
- Oct 13, 2009
- Messages
- 824
- Points
- 16
I have to agree with Iron, god damn impressive volume and intensity
Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.


"
.Reps were around 10-15.This whole week is going to be lighter for sure.
I'm so envious of your squats.....
How steep was the incline for the hill sprints?
great bench bro ! 148 x 8 is scary!
this weak is light? lol yeah light..
I used 2 ways.One was very steep on soft side of the hill and other was basically road and not so much steep.I wish i had a camera w me.Uphill running is so awesome and better for my knees.I might take few pictures tomorrow if weather is good..

I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.