• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Macedog24-(WE CAN REBUILD HIM)!!

macedog24

macedog24

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ok been back from vacation. my 7yr old is Still healing up. Hopefully things continue to improve and his ear heals up and he regains some hearing back. Stress has been mental For sometime.

So for now on, I am going to focus extra attention on myself and get back to the basics and what i use to do best! Grind.. Nothing fancy, just hard work with 100%dedication.

It has honestly been along time since really pushing myself. Ive allowed a few people to dictate certain aspects of my life. I honestly havent been happy for some time. It's affected my life and my attitude in more ways than I would like to admit.

It's time to self improve and make some serious changes to myself and my Life !

Update shortly. Gym time.

I work 7a-3pm this week.

Things are gonna get good!

macedog24

macedog24

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Today we have some cod over spinach.
Oldbay and hotsauce.

Also, 2 stuffed peppers over spinach and broccoli. Will split for tomorrow also.
b942341cd8abdc47863054e140ea0214-1.jpg
b3de47ede7139dd2fbdbfd2e53ca7a5c-1.jpg

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Looks delicious! Do you ever eat black cod? Also known as Sable fish. Best fish there is health wise. Hard to find.

macedog24

macedog24

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Never seen it before. I will look for it now.
Looks delicious! Do you ever eat black cod? Also known as Sable fish. Best fish there is health wise. Hard to find.

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
I'm glad your 7 year old is healing bro. Great job killing it in the gym while dealing with stress! It's not easy!

macedog24

macedog24

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thanks
I'm glad your 7 year old is healing bro. Great job killing it in the gym while dealing with stress! It's not easy!
Thank you for the support TA! Means alot.
Stress and sleep Truly are my biggest adversary.
Tonight we are aiming for 2 sessions of HIIT. Hopefully at least 25-35 minutes a pop!
Then get in some delt work and Back.

macedog24

macedog24

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
So here is the report/diagnosis of my right shoulder. I cut off all personal info.

It was sent out on 5-31-18 today.
7de42fb3fe8db9e125d1fadbf47ee3a9-1.jpg

macedog24

macedog24

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Tonight doing the cardio.
Finished off a 30+ minute jog /HIIT combo.

Now just finished of a 25 minute jog.
Also did 2 sets of
Standard push ups
Military pushups
Diamond push ups

Gonna do some arms.
Shoulder is feeling kinda heavy.
Update in a bit.

Today i go back to discuss things with the dr. 12 or 12:30 appointment.
Kinda dragging ass. Dont want this to affect the family and their summer...

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Take it easy on that shoulder.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Heatman

Heatman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Every once in a while, we all sustain injuries when working out extensively. I'm so sorry to hear about the series of injuries that you have suffered, it really affects one psychologically if you aren't mentally strong. But you seem to be a strong guy, and I hope that you will recover from all these setbacks.

macedog24

macedog24

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Every once in a while, we all sustain injuries when working out extensively. I'm so sorry to hear about the series of injuries that you have suffered, it really affects one psychologically if you aren't mentally strong. But you seem to be a strong guy, and I hope that you will recover from all these setbacks.
Thanks. It s tough. The toughest part is not thinking you really have to adjust things to much. Especially macros. Im gonna have to revamp things for a while. Take a new approach. Workouts and food. Cardio is gonna become a major part of everyday.
Not being able to do chest and/or do shoulders is tough. Most Back is out of the question as well. It really has an effect on you psyche. I'll be honest. Im struggling.

macedog24

macedog24

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ran twice last night.

Did a variety of ,pushups and very light shoulder press, one arm. Also , light delt work. Shoulder is feeling kinda odd.

Pit ham

Pit turkey

Sausage peppers

Fresh String beans

Horseradish
e8ba42d799f9e42fa475eea001500daf-1.jpg

Heatman

Heatman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thanks. It s tough. The toughest part is not thinking you really have to adjust things to much. Especially macros. Im gonna have to revamp things for a while. Take a new approach. Workouts and food. Cardio is gonna become a major part of everyday.
Not being able to do chest and/or do shoulders is tough. Most Back is out of the question as well. It really has an effect on you psyche. I'll be honest. Im struggling.

Believe me when I say that I understand exactly how you feel being on the sideline for over a long period of time. I had such experience when I had knee problems, it wasn't easy at all. I missed over 6 months without being able to do anything. Just keep following the health tips recommended by the doctor and in no distant time, you are definitely going to bounce back.

I wish you speedy recovery mate.

- - - Updated - - -

Ran twice last night.

Did a variety of ,pushups and very light shoulder press, one arm. Also , light delt work. Shoulder is feeling kinda odd.

Pit ham

Pit turkey

Sausage peppers

Fresh String beans

Horseradish
e8ba42d799f9e42fa475eea001500daf-1.jpg

I'm glad to hear that you are able to do variety of pushups and very light shoulder press, and one arm as well. Running is a good workout as well, in fact I start off my day with a run to the gym. So, I would recommend that you keep doing at least once every day, it's going to help you recover your agility and fitness. Also the meal combination looks great, I love that.

MindlessWork

MindlessWork

How's it coming along Big Dog? Hope you've managed to bounce back from your setbacks.

macedog24

macedog24

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Just waiting on this consult and surgery!
In the mean time gonna push ahead and do what i can without breaking me..:)
How's it coming along Big Dog? Hope you've managed to bounce back from your setbacks.

macedog24

macedog24

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
macedog24

macedog24

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Cod, spinach, hot sauce. Simple , delicious, yet effective.
Ive been holding out on everything gear sarms, and peptide wise. Even test/ tb500/gh.

Ive been suffering for it for some time.

I See this surgeon on the 12th. Being that this injury happened at work been kinda worried about doing anything at all.. Like they could test or run my bloodwork and report back to my company.

Think im over over reacting. ??
6b00b0ad98c5fe2cb0a54349f5431f52-1.jpg

macedog24

macedog24

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Had my appointment, going to have surgery to fix my rotator cuff and labrum.
Waiting on a call so i can get my physical.
Must have surgery within 30 days of the physical or i must get another physical.

Picked up some fresh coconut. Broke open the outer shell, drained into a cup the water. Then cracked open this sucker.

This is about 3/4 of a coconut. Freshly sliced and diced up. A Great snack. Very filling.
Who else eats coconut. How do you eat it?
e4f7e745d0dc01236ab41b7fe7ad02a7-1.jpg
8d5861840954c2e6c98446dd050b1661-1.jpg