Glex
Diet cat says no spoon 4u
VIP
- Joined
- Sep 27, 2006
- Messages
- 1,757
- Points
- 61
Glex said:Where are the updates?
Maybe you're just too tired to type after all the cardio you're doing now![]()
By the way, I don't know what kind of crack I'm on. I must have been looking back further in your log, because the last entry I saw was in November! That didn't make any sense to me either at the time...I musta been tired as hell, lol.










by the way if you think 95 mins is long i just came back from a 2 and a half hour 14km walk... took a couple of 
. I really don't want to increase the intensity to more than 140bpm other than when I'm running where at times I'll get to around 170bpm. I do enough cardio throughout the week and I'm not sure that so much high intensity cardio will do my muscles any favour...any thoughts?





