• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Max-ot_mass Road to 5% bf

alex

alex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
for someone to perform so many reps in pullups or dips his bodyweight must be quite low and he must be very lean and you dont fall in to that category max.good luck with the competition just dont lie to us that you won it

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
today i did some chest,back,shoulders and cardio

db flat press:
-37kg 8 reps
-40kg 6 reps
-42kg 3 reps

lat pulldowns:
-55kg 10 reps
-60kg 8 reps
-65kg 8 reps

db shoulder press:
-27kg 10 reps
-30kg 7 reps

3 sets of abs

cardio: 5 min running at 12,0

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
With bullshit pullup numbers like this, it is obvious that miamiracing has managed to hack into Max's account.

German_Joe

German_Joe

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Those pullups were terrible in that video even if they were kipping, looked like a half burnt crack addict having an epileptic siezure whilst strapped to a bar:dunnodude:

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Same reason you created troll accounts on this forum just to pat your own back? :e5dunno:

i don't understand why you guys don't ban him. you nearly banned me when my brother did the same thing from my IP address and at least what he did was funny. what max is doing is just lame.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Max.... you expect us to believe that you do lat pulldowns with 65kg for 8 reps..... yet can do 48 pull ups?

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
With bullshit pullup numbers like this, it is obvious that miamiracing has managed to hack into Max's account.

Max's deception is a lot greater then miamiracing's and he has been at it for years. I have reason to believe that Max is a sith lord and he is training miamiracing in the dark arts of lies deception and hate to be his apprentice.

either that or miamiracing is a max ot troll account.

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i don't understand why you guys don't ban him. you nearly banned me when my brother did the same thing from my IP address and at least what he did was funny. what max is doing is just lame.

He is in the Hall of Fame just like Smallbutgettingthere.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
P

Pain

VIP
This thread is now officially full of win.

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Max i seriously feel sorry for you man.. i seriously feel bad for you.. i think you need a role model or something even better, a reason to live.. this is pathetic man.. i seriously think you should seek out some professional counseling.

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
So wait now all of you are able to flame Max but when I called him out I was dissed by Tunen and BulkBoy! Doesn't seem to add up!

I agree with Serb, I truly feel sorry for Max. Any one who goes to the extent that he has gone to needs help. So what if we'er not as strong as Braaq or Tunen or any other members. It still does not give any one of us to right to lie. We all have spent time and effort helping Max! Every forum he is on he lies, (Road to IFFB) ( I wanna play in the NBA) posting pictures of other people. How long are ya'll going to listen to this bull shit.

Max NO ONE GIVES A FUCK what numbers you post. Just tell the TRUTH which I doubt you ever have. Best of luck to you.

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
it will be intresting when i post the fitness comp result and post a vid of me in the comp doing those numbers. lolz:bowroflarms:. well call me a lier until then!!!

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
post a video now of what you can do!

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
it will be intresting when i post the fitness comp result and post a vid of me in the comp doing those numbers. lolz:bowroflarms:. well call me a lier until then!!!

your shit is getting old dude.

Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
myhairrp0-1.jpg

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
today: dips,chest,back,shoulders cardio

dips:
-40 reps
-30 reps

bb bench press:
-70kg 8 reps
-80kg 5 reps