- Thread starter
- #521
Maxmonzter
Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
- Joined
- Sep 24, 2006
- Messages
- 2,479
- Points
- 38
2x 45 mins sessions
Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.
2x 45 mins sessions
That's roughly 145 cals/hour. If you ask me, that's an epic waste of precious prep-time.
What is the incentive?
thats you low intensity, or is it to low of a intensity? maybe i need to increase the rpm on the bike to 70?
If your goal is 220 cals you could do this in 15 minutes on a stairmaster. No reason to prolong the pain to 1.5 hours. That's not low intensity that's no intensity.
a little preview how i´m looking these dayz
![]()
![]()
![]()
a little preview how i´m looking these dayz
![]()
![]()
![]()
Max I hate to be an echo here too but you are definitely more than 12%. With those love handles I'd guess 15-17%.
Also, until you get abs I'd lay off the ab and thigh pose...
entering max log its like a trip to the funfair's haunted house, you never know wtf will scare you: strange new users, superhuman numbers and strenght, changing impossible goals every week, scary evolution pics..

Max I hate to be an echo here too but you are definitely more than 12%. With those love handles I'd guess 15-17%.
Just cause he has love handles doesnt mean he is 15-17. I carry my fat right under my belly button and love handle area and there still there under 12% I know because I have been Bod Pod tested several times at my old work. Dont even think about BF % Max, I dont even have Abs appearing until under 7 %. Just go by how you look instead of putting all this emphasis on BF.
I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.