• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Max-ot_mass Road to 5% bf

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^^ I know this is an echo but please write down more about your cardio! Walking doesn't say much. Walking could be 1 mph.

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
keep us updated max, best of luck
atleast 1kg per week if what u wanna aim for in weight loss :tiphat:
go get em maxy :keke:

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Congrats on the cardio and back man
keeping up with cardio is a priority
even if it sucks lol

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
That is only 2.7 mph.. Bump it up a bit to like 3.5..... You need to make your self work.. You don't have the easiest time losing weight.:xyxthumbs:

ok i´ll change it

today i did:shoulders,tricep,cardio

db shoulder press:
-32kg 6 reps
-32kg 6 reps
-32kg 6 reps

db laterals:
-10kg 10 reps
-12kg 10 reps

db rear laterals:
-17kg 20 reps

Lying triceps press:
-40kg 6 reps
-40kg 6 reps
-40kg 6 reps

one arm db extension:
-12kg 10 reps
-12kg 10 reps

pushdowns:
-15kg 20 reps

cardio:45 mins walking speed 4,5km watching soccer, bolton-stoke

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
good session max keep it up...i see u increased cardio. good job man

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I gotta say max dont listen to Youngmusclejock on the cardio. I am a palumbo diet whore and know alot about and know that ure njot supposed to up the intensity. Keep it at the MPH you are doing and bump it up to an hour and thats better.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ Yes I was under the impression that it isn't about the intensity but rather the "TUT" that was the issue. 4-5 km/hr is about a normal walking pace, although it will be easier on a treadmill.

Have you gotten out the calipers and seen where the weight is coming off Max?

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
nah, but i´m gonna get me one to measure,

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
last session looks great max, awesome db presses and lying extensions:2: keep working bro, and remember if ure gonna do that low intensity cardio u gotta increase the duration to atleast an hour imo. during my cut i would walk on the incline treadmill for 45 minutes and i walked 6-7kmh, so if ure gonna do that low intensity, u better prepare to make up for it duration wise:2:

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Although I don't know shit about Palumbo I've got to say that 4.5kmh doesn't sound like anything at all. I reckon I'd have to slow down from my normal walking pace to do that.

Mikew

Mikew

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
For my recent summer-cut I did this for cardio every day:

Morning walk before breakfast, 40-45 mins, in a brief pace.
After the weight training I also did 20-25 mins of walking on the treadmill/crosstrainer, with 6.5-7 kmh (treadmill) or the highest intensity on the crosstrainer.
When I worked late I could even take a 40 mins walk after work too, but that was probably just overkill.

The fat wants to stay on the body, we have to fight it out of our system so to speak : ) Hope you succeed Max.

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
today was legs and bench press for 1rep max for fun,cardio

bench press:
-95kg 1 rep
-100kg 1 rep, some weeks ago i couldn´t do it

Squats:
-110kg 6 reps
-120kg 6 reps
-130kg 6 reps

Leg press:
-220kg 10 reps
-220kg 10 reps

leg extension:
-130lbs 20 reps

cardio: 45 mins on treadmill 5,0kmh so that must be 3mph

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I would put the MPH at 2.5 or maybe slightly lower. Remember you want the intensity very low. Dont listen to people saying to up your intensity. Yes that works but not with the Palumbo diet.

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I would put the MPH at 2.5 or maybe slightly lower. Remember you want the intensity very low. Dont listen to people saying to up your intensity. Yes that works but not with the Palumbo diet.

Tony,

I agree with you for most bodybuilders who are on the pulmbo diet. However Max is not your every day bodybuilder. I mean lets call a spade a spade here. He has a hard time putting on muscle and losing fat. He has came a long way over the past few years, but if he plans to do well on this comp he needs to up it. The pictures prove it, he is behind.. You and I are not there to monitor what he is eating. He has lied before why wouldn't he lie again? I apologize for my candor here but the truth hurts.. Move your butt on the treadmill Max. Prove us haters wrong.. Let us see those ABS.. :xyxthumbs:

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ I do agree with you Youngmusclejock abotu needing to lose fat but he is almost 14 weeks out which is a shitload of time. We do no that max needs to come in ripped but he is also does not have alot of muscle. Him doing higher intesnity would burn of more of his muscle because of him being in ketosis. How about he does an hour a day for a little bit on low intensity and if it doesnt help him lean out then he ups the intensity? I want max to do good so im trying to be as helpful as possible.

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Well I think it's debatable if he is ketosis! We'll see in his new pictures, what progress he has made.