• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Max-ot_mass Road to 5% bf

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 13, 2007
Messages
2,517
Points
36
^ Thats because those crappy BF testers are exactly what you said pieces of shit. Go get a bod pod done because they are the most accurate.
 
Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
2,479
Points
38
today: cardio and abs

45 mins on treadmill
 
Mikew

Mikew

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jan 10, 2008
Messages
863
Points
16
Good work. Good luck in your show Max.
 
Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
2,479
Points
38
today i did chest,bicep,cardio

bb bench press:
-80kg 6 reps
-80kg 6 reps
-80kg 6 reps

high incline db press:
-27kg 10 reps
-30kg 10 reps

incline machine press:
-50kg 20 reps

bb curls:
-40kg 6 reps
-40kg 6 reps
-45kg 6 reps

db curls:
-15kg 10 reps
-17kg 10 reps

db preacher curls:
-10kg 20 reps

cardio: 45 mins on treadmill pace 4,5 kmh
 
Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 22, 2006
Messages
4,193
Points
36
awesome workout max:) and im glad ure hitting the cardio hard:)
 
Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
2,479
Points
38
the weights only took under 30 mins
i´m happy with the routine
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
Compared to your bench your curl strength is pretty awesome. Proper ROM and form?
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
P

Pain

............
VIP
Joined
Jun 27, 2006
Messages
7,540
Points
63
Hows the diet going max? Have you lost any weight on the Palumbo diet?
 
Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
2,479
Points
38
not yet, but on sunday i´ll weigh myself again and then it will be a week and i hope i´ll lose atlest 1kg, since i´m following it to a T
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
yep, no need to use bad form

I was just wondering how precise your form was since your curling weight was so high when compared to your bench. I curl 55kg for 8-10 reps but I bench 160kg for 1 and can do 125 for 6-8. Do you see what I'm getting at. I know you've had a history of bad form (like everybody in their early days) so I was just checking. Put your back against a wall and see if you still curl the same weight.

When you get done with this show I'd suggest you hit your bench hard to bring your strength up and your chest size should follow. Smolov was good for me but there are many much less extreme routines you could try as well.
 
Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
2,479
Points
38
I was just wondering how precise your form was since your curling weight was so high when compared to your bench. I curl 55kg for 8-10 reps but I bench 160kg for 1 and can do 125 for 6-8. Do you see what I'm getting at. I know you've had a history of bad form (like everybody in their early days) so I was just checking. Put your back against a wall and see if you still curl the same weight.

When you get done with this show I'd suggest you hit your bench hard to bring your strength up and your chest size should follow. Smolov was good for me but there are many much less extreme routines you could try as well.

it´s just that my bench has always been weak, can´t seem to improve it :disgust:
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
when doing flat benches either DB or BB
keep your chest extended outwards like your doing a side chest
while doing the presses and exhaling/inhaling down and up with the weight
gets a good pump and works the chest well :)
 
P

Pain

............
VIP
Joined
Jun 27, 2006
Messages
7,540
Points
63
not yet, but on sunday i´ll weigh myself again and then it will be a week and i hope i´ll lose atlest 1kg, since i´m following it to a T

Have you ever did a test cut to know what works and what doesn't? I hope this diet works out for you. You'll need to showing some good progress in your next set of pics.
 
Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
2,479
Points
38
today i did back and calves and cardio

pulldowns:
-70kg 6 reps
-70kg 6 reps
-70kg 6 reps

bb rows underhand grip:
-90kg 10 reps
-100kg 10 reps....really strict and good ROM

db rows:
-25kg 20 reps, kinda light

calves 6 sets,reps 6,10,20

cardio:45 mins
 
Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 22, 2006
Messages
4,193
Points
36
good session max, barbell rows are strong, glad ure focusing on doing em properly:2:

where the heck are the deads though:no:
 
Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
2,479
Points
38
good session max, barbell rows are strong, glad ure focusing on doing em properly:2:

where the heck are the deads though:no:

skip the deadz cuz my right trap is still hurting me:disgust:
 
Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
2,479
Points
38
today: off day but i did cardio

45 mins on treadmill walking
listening to:jimi hendirx,metallica and audioslave
 

Similar threads

BrofessorLift
Replies
2
Views
101
MindlessWork
MindlessWork
BrofessorLift
Replies
4
Views
221
MuscleHustle
MuscleHustle
SteelPhysique
Replies
0
Views
57
SteelPhysique
SteelPhysique
Top