• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Max-ot_mass Road to 5% bf

alex

alex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I agree to you somewhat but this session was important cause its his shoulders, one of the bodyparts he can hopeflly bring up before the show.

by lying about his numbers wont make his shoulders grow.

straight arm db laterals:-17kg 5 reps,not possible for someone with max's development,he also said that his form is better know,i would like to see it in that particular exercise.

anyways good luck max and do whatever makes you happy i just dont see why you have lie about your numbers all the time.it doesn't help you in any aspect.while i dislike that youngnomusclegeek guy you allow him to say the shit he says and think he is above you.

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
well youngnomusclegeek is just a dickhead and i don´t really care what he says, btw im not lying about my numbers, im just getting stronger and also bigger, when i post pics you´ll see i have grown since last time

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
well youngnomusclegeek is just a dickhead and i don´t really care what he says, btw im not lying about my numbers, im just getting stronger and also bigger, when i post pics you´ll see i have grown since last time

Max told me he was Superman :spy:
retardedSuperman-1.jpg

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
There is no point trying to spur on max's shoulder development, it's never going to happen before the show with the reduced caloric intake and the amount of cardio hes doing. improvements and for the offseason, pre-contest is about holding on to what you've got whilst stripping body fat.

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
ok so after 4hours i´ll be in the gym with the camera gonna film the squats,straight arm db laterals and 37kg db incline press anything more you guys would like me to film???????

T

Tunen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
ok so after 4hours i´ll be in the gym with the camera gonna film the squats,straight arm db laterals and 37kg db incline press anything more you guys would like me to film???????

Your soft soft noodle please :techn9ne:

P

Pain

VIP
20kg straight arm db laterals

This will be very impressive if you can do this with GOOD form. No swinging, no BS, no excuses! You have a tough crowd to please. Good luck.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
treadmill 2.8mph?? are you kidding me? my 86 year old grandmother does that, and im not kidding.

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
hope all goes well with yr prep max. Good luck with your show!

God Bless
Ben

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
today i did legs,cardio

squats:
-100kg 6 reps
-110kg 6 reps
-120kg 6 reps
-130kg 6 reps

front squat:
-40kg 8 reps
-60kg 8 reps
-60kg 8 reps

leg extension:
-170lbs 8 reps
-190lbs 8 reps
-210lbs 8 reps

leg curls:
-130lbs 8 reps
-150lbs 8 reps
-170lbs 4 reps

stiff leg deadz:
-60kg 8 reps
-80kg 8 reps
-100kg 8 reps

cardio:
-am and pm 45 mins on treadmill speed 2,8mph

i´m uploading the vids so i´ll post them as soon as possible

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
We want the videos now max!!!!!!

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Quit being such a pussy and do some real cardio. If you're going to do slow steady on the treadmill, at least bump the speed up to like 4mph.

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Quit being such a pussy and do some real cardio. If you're going to do slow steady on the treadmill, at least bump the speed up to like 4mph.

IS he is in ketosis doing higher cardio will burn off his muscle as well.

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
it will be a couple more mins tony, youtube is processing it

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The Db press and squats look good but the side laterals need a lil work. Drop the weight a little on those and you should be good. The rest is great form.

By the way great song.

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The Db press and squats look good but the side laterals need a lil work. Drop the weight a little on those and you should be good. The rest is great form.

By the way great song.

ok i will do that, thank man

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
IS he is in ketosis doing higher cardio will burn off his muscle as well.

walking at 4mph is higher cardio? :49:

Max, I've tried to help. But, if you're going to listen to this garbage, and do cardio at 2.8 on a treadmill, I will anticipate saying "I told you so" once again after your next contest.

tp_88

tp_88

DB presses looked OK, squats could have been deeper and the laterals actually didn't look good at all. Go down to half the weight you used now, straighten out your arms and try again.

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
walking at 4mph is higher cardio? :49:

Max, I've tried to help. But, if you're going to listen to this garbage, and do cardio at 2.8 on a treadmill, I will anticipate saying "I told you so" once again after your next contest.

If its such garbage then why do people pay 400 dollars to have Palumbo tell them this?