• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Max-ot_mass Road to 5% bf

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
2,479
Points
38
today was an offday from training but i did do my cardio

cardio:
-am and pm 45 mins at speed 2,8mph
i gotta admit the morning cardio really sucks, nuttin to watch:disgust:
 
youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 17, 2007
Messages
1,078
Points
38
why don't you post a video of you training??? You just said above you'll post one doing pull ups.. :coolguy:
 
Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
2,479
Points
38
why don't you post a video of you training??? You just said above you'll post one doing pull ups.. :coolguy:

it´s kinda akward since nobody does film himself during training
but yeh sure i could make a vid of me doing pullups, maybe even without a shirt:gaygay:
 
Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,295
Points
38
I'd like to see you perform those 270 lb squats.
 
T

Tunen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 6, 2006
Messages
2,018
Points
36
So 270 is supposed to be something spectacular?
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
2,479
Points
38
so today i did shoulders,tricep,cardio

straight arm db laterals:
-12kg 8 reps
-15kg 6 reps
-17kg 5 reps

smiths shoulder press:
-60kg 8 reps
-70kg 8 reps
-80kg 6 reps

db laterals:
-15kg 8 reps
-17kg 8 reps
-20kg 8 reps

incline bench db rear laterals:
-20kg 8 reps
-22kg 8 reps
-25kg 8 reps

one arm db extension:
-15kg 8 reps
-17kg 8 reps
-20kg 5 reps

rope pushdown:
-45kg 8 reps
-50kg 8 reps
-55kg 8 reps

close grip bench press:
-60kg 8 reps
-70kg 6 reps
-70kg 6 reps


cardio: am and pm 45 mins on treadmill speed 2,8mph
 
V

vdawg

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Aug 2, 2006
Messages
199
Points
16
ahaha that pic is fucken gold........
 
youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 17, 2007
Messages
1,078
Points
38
you do know the smith bar only weights about 15 lbs
 
The_KM

The_KM

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2008
Messages
896
Points
18
Being he's in contest prep I don't see much of a reason to post your training bro. Don't get me wrong, its a great log, but there won't be any increments of weights now and its not what contest prep is focused upon. A few posted sessions are fine, just not the meat and potatoes right now.

Focus on posting your diet, cardio, post cardio nutrition, posing, etc. Just my 2 cents, do as you please.
 
Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 13, 2007
Messages
2,517
Points
36
Being he's in contest prep I don't see much of a reason to post your training bro. Don't get me wrong, its a great log, but there won't be any increments of weights now and its not what contest prep is focused upon. A few posted sessions are fine, just not the meat and potatoes right now.

Focus on posting your diet, cardio, post cardio nutrition, posing, etc. Just my 2 cents, do as you please.

I agree to you somewhat but this session was important cause its his shoulders, one of the bodyparts he can hopeflly bring up before the show.
 
The_KM

The_KM

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2008
Messages
896
Points
18
I agree to you somewhat but this session was important cause its his shoulders, one of the bodyparts he can hopeflly bring up before the show.

Unfortunately, this is not a time where any noticeable improvements will be made anywhere. All we can hope for is stronger clarity between muscle groups, muscle definition, separation, etc.

Being in a very dramatic caloric deficit it's rare for any hypertrophy occur, especially in Max's case. He has sufficient protein, but dietary speaking, its physiologically impossible. Training now is to maintain muscle and prevent as much protein breakdown as possible.

It's a bad time to decide what needs work and what doesn't.
 
Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 13, 2007
Messages
2,517
Points
36
Unfortunately, this is not a time where any noticeable improvements will be made anywhere. All we can hope for is stronger clarity between muscle groups, muscle definition, separation, etc.

Being in a very dramatic caloric deficit it's rare for any hypertrophy occur, especially in Max's case. He has sufficient protein, but dietary speaking, its physiologically impossible. Training now is to maintain muscle and prevent as much protein breakdown as possible.

It's a bad time to decide what needs work and what doesn't.

I know it my not do much but we would like to try since his delts do need work. I mean were not just gonna not training shoulders anymore, were gonna try are best to make the improvements. I say we cause im talking through PM alot to help max out since everyone else is a dickhead to him.
 
The_KM

The_KM

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2008
Messages
896
Points
18
I know it my not do much but we would like to try since his delts do need work. I mean were not just gonna not training shoulders anymore, were gonna try are best to make the improvements. I say we cause im talking through PM alot to help max out since everyone else is a dickhead to him.

I think I've been motivational to max, if not one of the more encouraging ones here.

Of course I'm not saying not to train anymore. He needs to train at top intensity now, that's unquestionable. I'm talking about what he posts in this log, and what we'd like to see.
 
Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 13, 2007
Messages
2,517
Points
36
I think I've been motivational to max, if not one of the more encouraging ones here.

I know you have, me and you are one of the few on here that help him out out of like 100 people that comment in this thread.
 
youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 17, 2007
Messages
1,078
Points
38
I'm just happy to be here.. I give both confidence and I also criticize..:xyxthumbs:
 

Similar threads

BrofessorLift
Replies
2
Views
101
MindlessWork
MindlessWork
BrofessorLift
Replies
4
Views
221
MuscleHustle
MuscleHustle
SteelPhysique
Replies
0
Views
57
SteelPhysique
SteelPhysique
Top