• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Max-ot_mass Road to 5% bf

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
today was an offday from training but i did do my cardio

cardio:
-am and pm 45 mins at speed 2,8mph
i gotta admit the morning cardio really sucks, nuttin to watch:disgust:

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
why don't you post a video of you training??? You just said above you'll post one doing pull ups.. :coolguy:

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
why don't you post a video of you training??? You just said above you'll post one doing pull ups.. :coolguy:

it´s kinda akward since nobody does film himself during training
but yeh sure i could make a vid of me doing pullups, maybe even without a shirt:gaygay:

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'd like to see you perform those 270 lb squats.

T

Tunen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
So 270 is supposed to be something spectacular?

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
so today i did shoulders,tricep,cardio

straight arm db laterals:
-12kg 8 reps
-15kg 6 reps
-17kg 5 reps

smiths shoulder press:
-60kg 8 reps
-70kg 8 reps
-80kg 6 reps

db laterals:
-15kg 8 reps
-17kg 8 reps
-20kg 8 reps

incline bench db rear laterals:
-20kg 8 reps
-22kg 8 reps
-25kg 8 reps

one arm db extension:
-15kg 8 reps
-17kg 8 reps
-20kg 5 reps

rope pushdown:
-45kg 8 reps
-50kg 8 reps
-55kg 8 reps

close grip bench press:
-60kg 8 reps
-70kg 6 reps
-70kg 6 reps

cardio: am and pm 45 mins on treadmill speed 2,8mph

V

vdawg

ahaha that pic is fucken gold........

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
you do know the smith bar only weights about 15 lbs

The_KM

The_KM

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Being he's in contest prep I don't see much of a reason to post your training bro. Don't get me wrong, its a great log, but there won't be any increments of weights now and its not what contest prep is focused upon. A few posted sessions are fine, just not the meat and potatoes right now.

Focus on posting your diet, cardio, post cardio nutrition, posing, etc. Just my 2 cents, do as you please.

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Being he's in contest prep I don't see much of a reason to post your training bro. Don't get me wrong, its a great log, but there won't be any increments of weights now and its not what contest prep is focused upon. A few posted sessions are fine, just not the meat and potatoes right now.

Focus on posting your diet, cardio, post cardio nutrition, posing, etc. Just my 2 cents, do as you please.

I agree to you somewhat but this session was important cause its his shoulders, one of the bodyparts he can hopeflly bring up before the show.

The_KM

The_KM

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I agree to you somewhat but this session was important cause its his shoulders, one of the bodyparts he can hopeflly bring up before the show.

Unfortunately, this is not a time where any noticeable improvements will be made anywhere. All we can hope for is stronger clarity between muscle groups, muscle definition, separation, etc.

Being in a very dramatic caloric deficit it's rare for any hypertrophy occur, especially in Max's case. He has sufficient protein, but dietary speaking, its physiologically impossible. Training now is to maintain muscle and prevent as much protein breakdown as possible.

It's a bad time to decide what needs work and what doesn't.

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Unfortunately, this is not a time where any noticeable improvements will be made anywhere. All we can hope for is stronger clarity between muscle groups, muscle definition, separation, etc.

Being in a very dramatic caloric deficit it's rare for any hypertrophy occur, especially in Max's case. He has sufficient protein, but dietary speaking, its physiologically impossible. Training now is to maintain muscle and prevent as much protein breakdown as possible.

It's a bad time to decide what needs work and what doesn't.

I know it my not do much but we would like to try since his delts do need work. I mean were not just gonna not training shoulders anymore, were gonna try are best to make the improvements. I say we cause im talking through PM alot to help max out since everyone else is a dickhead to him.

The_KM

The_KM

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I know it my not do much but we would like to try since his delts do need work. I mean were not just gonna not training shoulders anymore, were gonna try are best to make the improvements. I say we cause im talking through PM alot to help max out since everyone else is a dickhead to him.

I think I've been motivational to max, if not one of the more encouraging ones here.

Of course I'm not saying not to train anymore. He needs to train at top intensity now, that's unquestionable. I'm talking about what he posts in this log, and what we'd like to see.

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think I've been motivational to max, if not one of the more encouraging ones here.

I know you have, me and you are one of the few on here that help him out out of like 100 people that comment in this thread.

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'm just happy to be here.. I give both confidence and I also criticize..:xyxthumbs: