D
DriDDeRz
Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
- Joined
- Jul 19, 2006
- Messages
- 13,133
- Points
- 38
Sorry, I thought Pain banned you when I asked him to. Everyone except Dridderz.
![]()
pain wouldnt bann me

Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.
Sorry, I thought Pain banned you when I asked him to. Everyone except Dridderz.
![]()

There, there Dridz...
Have a cookie...
![]()
...or maybe not.
.


No he is not. Phil Heath, Ronnie Coleman and the likes are genetic freaks.

^ For everyone else science isnt always the answerAs ive stated before max has done HIIT cardio while dieting and never came in shape so why would him doing it now be any different?
I would lower your angle on the incline.
Tonyk = Duality![]()
Max you aren't even doing a 90 degree bend in the knee. ATG is more like 145 degrees. Take a look at my training vid to see what ATG looks like, it would take you a long time to change over.i thought i go deep enough with squats, guess not. i´ll lower the weight on squats on focus on ATG also the laterals where heavy so i´ll just not go really heavy on them, thanks for the input it will help my training alot. as for cardio i´ll continue doing what tonyk has told me to do!!!
You're arguing with IS who teaches this stuff at uni. That's what Duality did.WAAAAYYYY off.
Duality loves getting in fights and gets in them constantly. I on the other hand am trying to give max advice and trying to keep things positive with him since no one else will. I'm surprised he even continues to post on this site with some of the things you guys say to him.
I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.