• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Max-ot_mass Road to 5% bf

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
There, there Dridz...

Have a cookie...
sadcatcookie-1.jpg

...or maybe not.

I'll take you up on that cookie post contest :gaygay: .

back on topic
with all this arguing reminds me of duality :ughnoes:

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I just hope Tony realizes there's a difference between telling someone "wow dude, you are a genetic freak!" and "you are a genetic freak so it takes no effort to plan a show."

P

Pain

VIP
Good job on the presses but the squats and db side laterals were terrible. Lower the weight and stop stroking your ego.

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i thought i go deep enough with squats, guess not. i´ll lower the weight on squats on focus on ATG also the laterals where heavy so i´ll just not go really heavy on them, thanks for the input it will help my training alot. as for cardio i´ll continue doing what tonyk has told me to do!!!

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
No he is not. Phil Heath, Ronnie Coleman and the likes are genetic freaks.

i would say turk has far better genetics than most other people. u cant drag up phil and ronnie, they are both on a shitload of roids and GH, turk is a natty. u cant even compare the likes. if phil was off the juice and GH though, i doubt he would be much bigger than turk on stage.

turk weighed in at almost 90 kg at his first contest at 20 years old. just compare to urself, what did u weigh? 70-75?`and ure alot older too. thats alot of muscle to carry for a guy who is a natty imo. i agree with the assesment that everyone can get in good condition, but not everyone can get in good condition AND carry that much size as a natty. i would say that turk has far better genetics than most other guys.

thats not to say turk doesent work hard, cuz i know he does, probably one of the hardest working guys on the whole forum, but we cant take genetics out of the equation.

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
as for u max, the presses looks good. good form on those, maybe slow down alittle on the negative. the squats on the other hand needs some work, ure not even close to paralell. u cant legitimately claim that as a squat. anyways, im glad to hear ur taking appropriate steps and lowering the weight. just work back up with good form and it will pay off. keep posting videos:tiphat:

The_KM

The_KM

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ For everyone else science isnt always the answer :dunnodude: As ive stated before max has done HIIT cardio while dieting and never came in shape so why would him doing it now be any different?

Chances are if he can not get in shape with a dynamic HIIT program, then he probably wasn't tuned to do so in the first place.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
lulz.

laterals are bad, cut weight to about 30% and go straight out, high above head even.
squats were decent until the last few need to go a bit lower though like everyone said.

im not going to comment on cardio :carduindisguise

The_KM

The_KM

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Also, take that training belt off. You weren't going heavy enough (% RM) for it to be used in good use.

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Nice vid Max.

ONCE AGAIN you were called out by some people and proved them wrong.

They said you couldn't do 37.5kg presses? Nothing wrong with those on the vid.
I agree the laterals need a bit of work (higher), but good work anyway.

Some people think Max's threads are funny because of Max, but to me it is funny because of the "haters". They keep going at him and he just keeps on grinding it out.

Even Tech's pic of the Mecca with Max's lat spread isn't funny anymore, simply because Max doesn't look like that anymore!

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I would lower your angle on the incline.

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Tonyk = Duality :yarly:

WAAAAYYYY off.

Duality loves getting in fights and gets in them constantly. I on the other hand am trying to give max advice and trying to keep things positive with him since no one else will. I'm surprised he even continues to post on this site with some of the things you guys say to him.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i thought i go deep enough with squats, guess not. i´ll lower the weight on squats on focus on ATG also the laterals where heavy so i´ll just not go really heavy on them, thanks for the input it will help my training alot. as for cardio i´ll continue doing what tonyk has told me to do!!!
Max you aren't even doing a 90 degree bend in the knee. ATG is more like 145 degrees. Take a look at my training vid to see what ATG looks like, it would take you a long time to change over.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
WAAAAYYYY off.

Duality loves getting in fights and gets in them constantly. I on the other hand am trying to give max advice and trying to keep things positive with him since no one else will. I'm surprised he even continues to post on this site with some of the things you guys say to him.
You're arguing with IS who teaches this stuff at uni. That's what Duality did.