• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Max-ot_mass Road to 5% bf

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Don't hate, APPRECIATE. :linedrunk:

Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
And i am very offended by this statement. that i highlighted :disgust:
I am to. No offense to Flex but I don't think it's fair to compare Turk's work ethic to people you've never seen train or get ready for a show before.

On the cardio subject, I agree with everyone that it is to low. I walk at 6 - 6.5 km/h (depending on the incline) and I only consider it a brisk walk.

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I am to. No offense to Flex but I don't think it's fair to compare Turk's work ethic to people you've never seen train or get ready for a show before.
For you to get "offended" by that statement makes you sound like a drama queen.

I know Turk well, I know how much dedication the average bodybuilder has. Therefore, I can make an opinionated statement that Turk PROBABLY has more dedication than anyone on the site. The best you can do is not take my statement seriously, or prove me wrong.

But for you to tell me you're offended by this on a discussion forum? All I can say is grow some balls. Now I know I sound rude in saying that, but I find it ridiculous for someone to get offended by such a non-personal attack, it is not like I said Turk easily has far more dedication than Chesticles.

Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
For you to get "offended" by that statement makes you nothing more than a drama queen.

I know Turk well, I know how much dedication the average bodybuilder has. Therefore, I can make a opinionated statement that Turk PROBABLY has more dedication than anyone on the site. The best you can do is not take my statement seriously, or prove me wrong.

But for you to tell me you're offended on a discussion forum? All I can say is grow some balls.
Eh I'm not arguing, all that happens is the same questions get asked over and over again and nothing comes of it (I'm speaking in general, not pointing fingers). So, whatever.

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Eh I'm not arguing, all that happens is the same questions get asked over and over again and nothing comes of it (I'm speaking in general, not pointing fingers). So, whatever.
I don't even know what you're trying to prove?

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Next time, just don't take a statement like that so serious Chesticles.

Did I do a study on the dedication levels of each and every bodybuilder on this forum? Obviously no. Therefore, my statement is just an opinion based off my observing. All I was doing was getting a point across, there's no reason think that I'm insulting other members and how much dedication they really have.

So, let's drop this. Max's thread is already completely offtopic as it is.

Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I don't even know what you're trying to prove?
I'm not proving anything? You seemed to take offense by what I said by calling me a drama queen and telling me to grow a set. (I see you added a bit to your post, it wasn't there when I wrote this) Rather then retaliate I simply stopped. I'm aware you weren't trying to offend anyone, I know your not an asshole like that bro, I just naturally got offended when I read it. To be fair I wasn't the only one who was offended by it dude.

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I don't think that...

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'm not proving anything? You seemed to take offense by what I said by calling me a drama queen and telling me to grow a set. (I see you added a bit to your post, it wasn't there when I wrote this) Rather then retaliate I simply stopped. I'm aware you weren't trying to offend anyone, I know your not an asshole like that bro, I just naturally got offended when I read it. To be fair I wasn't the only one who was offended by it dude.
Fair enough. Sometimes on the internet, what you say can come out wrong towards others reading it.

I'll clarify my statement.

"I feel like Turk easily has more dedication than anyone on this forum. Maybe I'm wrong, maybe members such as Dridderz and Chesticles have more dedication. Even if they did, that doesn't mean Turk doesn't work his ass off."

:linedrunk:

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Fair enough. Sometimes on the internet, what you say can come out wrong towards others reading it.

"I feel like Turk easily has more dedication than anyone on this forum. Maybe I'm wrong, maybe members such as Dridderz and Chesticles have more dedication. Even if they did, that doesn't mean Turk doesn't work his ass off."...which is the reason he came in so ripped for his show, and not because he has alien genetics. If Max worked and stuck with a similar plan, he would come in a lot better as well

... brought this back on topic :xyxthumbs:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

"I feel like Turk easily has more dedication than anyone on this forum. Maybe I'm wrong, maybe members such as Dridderz and Chesticles have more dedication. Even if they did, that doesn't mean Turk doesn't work his ass off."

:49: very funny

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
just wanted to let everyone know that i´m still doing the cardio. even tho it´s low intensity as tonyk told me to do. i´m still doing 2x45 mins a day

bodyweight is around 79kg now, gonna get bf tested next week to see how im progressing

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Its good to see that you've researched proper squat form Max. I had to reset my squat numbers too because I wasn't happy with my form and now I only do ATG to be on make sure I always go deep enough. Although with my short legs the difference between parallel and ATG isn't that great.

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
just wanted to let everyone know that i´m still doing the cardio. even tho it´s low intensity as tonyk told me to do. i´m still doing 2x45 mins a day

bodyweight is around 79kg now, gonna get bf tested next week to see how im progressing

We would hope you're still doing Cardio. I can safely bet that you have another 10 kg or more to get into true contest shape. Best of luck! :xyxthumbs: :cardulikesmen:

Post your pictures!

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Get that video up Max

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i´ll post it later in the day cuz i´m gonna have to visit my brother and use his computer. so i guess it will be up in like 6 hours

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
OH shit never mind just saw his post.. Damn!