Hypocrisy86
Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
- Joined
- Jul 13, 2006
- Messages
- 15,119
- Points
- 73
Don't hate, APPRECIATE. 

Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

I am to. No offense to Flex but I don't think it's fair to compare Turk's work ethic to people you've never seen train or get ready for a show before.And i am very offended by this statement. that i highlighted![]()
For you to get "offended" by that statement makes you sound like a drama queen.I am to. No offense to Flex but I don't think it's fair to compare Turk's work ethic to people you've never seen train or get ready for a show before.
Eh I'm not arguing, all that happens is the same questions get asked over and over again and nothing comes of it (I'm speaking in general, not pointing fingers). So, whatever.For you to get "offended" by that statement makes you nothing more than a drama queen.
I know Turk well, I know how much dedication the average bodybuilder has. Therefore, I can make a opinionated statement that Turk PROBABLY has more dedication than anyone on the site. The best you can do is not take my statement seriously, or prove me wrong.
But for you to tell me you're offended on a discussion forum? All I can say is grow some balls.
I don't even know what you're trying to prove?Eh I'm not arguing, all that happens is the same questions get asked over and over again and nothing comes of it (I'm speaking in general, not pointing fingers). So, whatever.
I'm not proving anything? You seemed to take offense by what I said by calling me a drama queen and telling me to grow a set. (I see you added a bit to your post, it wasn't there when I wrote this) Rather then retaliate I simply stopped. I'm aware you weren't trying to offend anyone, I know your not an asshole like that bro, I just naturally got offended when I read it. To be fair I wasn't the only one who was offended by it dude.I don't even know what you're trying to prove?
Fair enough. Sometimes on the internet, what you say can come out wrong towards others reading it.I'm not proving anything? You seemed to take offense by what I said by calling me a drama queen and telling me to grow a set. (I see you added a bit to your post, it wasn't there when I wrote this) Rather then retaliate I simply stopped. I'm aware you weren't trying to offend anyone, I know your not an asshole like that bro, I just naturally got offended when I read it. To be fair I wasn't the only one who was offended by it dude.

Fair enough. Sometimes on the internet, what you say can come out wrong towards others reading it.
I'll clarify my statement.
"I feel like Turk easily has more dedication than anyone on this forum. Maybe I'm wrong, maybe members such as Dridderz and Chesticles have more dedication. Even if they did, that doesn't mean Turk doesn't work his ass off."...which is the reason he came in so ripped for his show, and not because he has alien genetics. If Max worked and stuck with a similar plan, he would come in a lot better as well
![]()
Fair enough. Sometimes on the internet, what you say can come out wrong towards others reading it.
I'll clarify my statement.
"I feel like Turk easily has more dedication than anyone on this forum. Maybe I'm wrong, maybe members such as Dridderz and Chesticles have more dedication. Even if they did, that doesn't mean Turk doesn't work his ass off."
![]()
very funnyjust wanted to let everyone know that i´m still doing the cardio. even tho it´s low intensity as tonyk told me to do. i´m still doing 2x45 mins a day
bodyweight is around 79kg now, gonna get bf tested next week to see how im progressing
3 pages back!![]()
I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.