• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Max-ot_mass Road to 5% bf

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
On the GHR; yes they are really tough. The guy in that video is doing them the hard way, he doesn't have his feet locked against the plate and he is doing them on his knees (the advanced position) and not using the full ROM (you can do them as a back ext into a hamstring curl, his more resembles what you would do on the ground).

I was actually surprised how many I could do in the one time I have found a GHR station. But I can actually do a rep or two of natural GHR's on the floor (as long as the feet are anchored without my calves cramping).
i do ass to the ground squats now but with lighter weight 80-90kg, the glute ham raises are with no weight so it´s only bodyweight for now

i also do alot deeper leg press and i press with the heels and that makes it so much harder
Max please post a video of this. You cannot just change your form overnight, in fact I wouldn't recommend changing it while you are leading up to a competition (unless the previous form was going to cause an injury).

P

Pain

VIP
All exercises can be dangerous. GHR is not any more "dangerous" than deads, squat and so on.

True, but doing these raises without a spotter is more likely to end badly. You could do them on the ground with someone holding your ankles down.

Or maybe I'm just being a pussy. :carduindisguise

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Max please post a video of this. You cannot just change your form overnight, in fact I wouldn't recommend changing it while you are leading up to a competition (unless the previous form was going to cause an injury).

Tim you didn't know Max can do miracles? LOL

T

Tunen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
For God's sake guys, give max some credit for at least trying. We preach that he does this and that and bash him for trying to adress the issues. "You should do ATG squats in stead of those n00b quarters!" and then we tell him not to change anything leading up to a contest. The guy is finally giving in to some of the advice we've been trying to give and then he gets bashed. Not good enough.

Max, cool that you're trying to better your approach to bodybuilding :2:

P

Pain

VIP
For God's sake guys, give max some credit for at least trying. We preach that he does this and that and bash him for trying to adress the issues. "You should do ATG squats in stead of those n00b quarters!" and then we tell him not to change anything leading up to a contest. The guy is finally giving in to some of the advice we've been trying to give and then he gets bashed. Not good enough.

I've gained some respect for max over the past several weeks. He has continued to stay positive through all the negative comments and what not.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I agree, Max's determination is amazing, and continues to go through the bashing and negativity from some/most posts...
keep it up man !

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
today i did:

cardio:2x45mins low intensity
Bicep and Tricep

thanks guys for support, i´m doing my very best to come around 4-5%bodyfat it sure is gonna be worth it and after then i think it will do me the best to do a good clean bulk for 2yrs

The_KM

The_KM

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

I couldn't agree more.

Max, I agree with Pain, you've really become a bodybuilder than people can look up to, as strange as that sound. What people have to do is put a blindfold on life to achieve what they desire. And, you my freind, have this drive. As long as you keep this up, you'll turn your physique around.

Just keep reading and learning, and eventually applying.

Keep up the good work bud, let these next couple of weeks be the best of your career.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

I was more concerned that he may have tried to change too quickly while being on a diet and be rounding his back in trying to get the depth, or coming forward too much out of the hole. That's why I wanted the video so that I/we could check. :tiphat:

But yes I will echo the sentiments of yourself and Pain, Max you have been putting in some good hard yards. Keep up the good work!:xyxthumbs:

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
ATG all the way Max!!!
450914819_1aaffb6080-1.jpg

You know you're doing them properly when you can't sit down afterwards.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
today was:

shoulders,trap
cardio:2x45mins low intensity

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
PHOTO?

Keep at it my fellow!

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

OMG! tunen posted this??? tunen did your brother our spouse or something hack into your account and post this? because it is honest and encouraging. good job :xyxthumbs: repped

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^my comp isn´t ready so it will be next sunday

today i did legs and cardio:

leg press 3 sets 6
squats ATG 2 sets 6
glute/ham raises 2 sets 6
leg curls 2 sets 6
straight leg deadz 2 sets 6
seated calf raises 2 sets 8 reps
calf raises on leg press machine 2 sets 8 reps

cardio 2x60 mins on threadmill

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Looks like a pretty good session.

If the cardio is correct congrats!

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
today was chest,abs and cardio

incline bench press(in a smith´s) 3 sets
db flat bench press 2 sets but i did 1 extra set cuz i was feeling strong
db pullovers 2 sets

5 sets of abs

cardio:2x as always

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
keep up the cardio man! great job!

philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Cardio sucks but it have to be done. Keep up the good work max

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
hows the prep going max? diet and mind in check?