• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Max-ot_mass Road to 5% bf

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
What's it suppose to be of? :ughnoes:

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
He's not uploading the vid now. hes taking the pics from his video and then posting them separately. tld him he should just post the vid :wutyousay:

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It's been 6 hours, we need to video maxypoo.

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
it´s in the biggest loser thread

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
update: did shoulders today and went a little lighter on the db laterals and also on rear laterals, i´ve been a little ego lifter on those so i´m making sure that my muscles are working on those, still doing 2x a day cardio and make it count so i´m not cheating

that´s it for today

P

Pain

VIP
update: did shoulders today and went a little lighter on the db laterals and also on rear laterals, i´ve been a little ego lifter on those so i´m making sure that my muscles are working on those

Thats what bodybuilding is all about. Lift the weights you can handle with good form.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
update: did shoulders today and went a little lighter on the db laterals and also on rear laterals, i´ve been a little ego lifter on those so i´m making sure that my muscles are working on those, still doing 2x a day cardio and make it count so i´m not cheating

that´s it for today

Glad to hear it Max :). your gonna do extremely well if form, and cardio are done right! :xyxthumbs:

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
so today i did:

quads,hams,calfs
cardio:2x45min low intensity

last week i started doing glute/ham raises i think this might be the hardes exercise i´ve ever done in my life, it´s crazy hard it is. not yet done a rep without assitance but think i´ll get that soon

P

Pain

VIP
so today i did:

quads,hams,calfs
cardio:2x45min low intensity

last week i started doing glute/ham raises i think this might be the hardes exercise i´ve ever done in my life, it´s crazy hard it is. not yet done a rep without assitance but think i´ll get that soon

If you did full ranged squats, you'd change your mind on the hardest exercise. What weight were you doing on the hamstring curls?

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i do ass to the ground squats now but with lighter weight 80-90kg, the glute ham raises are with no weight so it´s only bodyweight for now

i also do alot deeper leg press and i press with the heels and that makes it so much harder

P

Pain

VIP
These?

Yea, they are pretty tough. I thought you meant hamstring curls.

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
yep those are the one i do, really hard

T

Tunen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The GHR is brutal in deed. You can make a decent assistance set-up with a cable tower and an extension rope. That allows you to do reps.

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think Layne Norton is the master at these. Good job Max..

When do we get new pictures?

P

Pain

VIP
Its a dangerous exercise if done without a spot. You don't want to injure yourself at this stage in your prep, max.

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
next set of pics prolly next sunday

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Is that Will Smith in your avatar?

:uhoh2:

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Its a dangerous exercise if done without a spot. You don't want to injure yourself at this stage in your prep, max.

All exercises can be dangerous. GHR is not any more "dangerous" than deads, squat and so on.