• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Max-ot_mass Road to 5% bf

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Stay strong max.Cardio sucks ,but you just gotto do what you gotta do;)

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Since you quit the Palumbo diet again for the second time, and changed your diet twice through ur contest prep so far and now starting your "New" diet
what does the new macro's look like.
Give us some new updates with your new diet

P

Pain

VIP
Since you quit the Palumbo diet again for the second time, and changed your diet twice through ur contest prep so far and now starting your "New" diet

x1nd6f-1.jpg

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
thats right , read what i wrote, it is true.

I'm annoyed because people are trying to help you an you throw it back in our faces.
and then move on to another member to help you out.

He quit the palumbo diet becaise it was to hard
he hasn't been doing the Palumbo diet for the past 2 weeks now
im anrgy because that fact you said it got hard and threw the_KM's help back in his face and started a NEW diet with another member from here to help you.
pre-contest / dieting wasnt ment to be made easy.
i can keep going with more stuff...

Quiting the palumbo diet twice and quiting it again during this contest prep and now starting your 3rd NEW Diet for this contest prep, is a bloody joke
sorry max but ive given up on you, im sick to death of you asking people for help and them going out their help to assit you and then we times to tough you throw it in our faces and move on and ask someone else again for help.
dont get me wrong your a friendly person.
but the fact your doing this, is only setting you back futher and futher through-out your contest prep, regardless of any AAS your useing isnt going to help

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
ok max, if what dridz say is true, then im giving up on you too, seriously, this made me truly sad...

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
dont need to second question if im telling the truth
because i am telling the truth bulk, i wouldnt lie about something like this, nor have i lied on mecca before.

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
thats right , read what i wrote, it is true.

I'm annoyed because people are trying to help you an you throw it back in our faces.
and then move on to another member to help you out.

He quit the palumbo diet becaise it was to hard
he hasn't been doing the Palumbo diet for the past 2 weeks now
im anrgy because that fact you said it got hard and threw the_KM's help back in his face and started a NEW diet with another member from here to help you.
pre-contest / dieting wasnt ment to be made easy.
i can keep going with more stuff...

Quiting the palumbo diet twice and quiting it again during this contest prep and now starting your 3rd NEW Diet for this contest prep, is a bloody joke
sorry max but ive given up on you, im sick to death of you asking people for help and them going out their help to assit you and then we times to tough you throw it in our faces and move on and ask someone else again for help.
dont get me wrong your a friendly person.
but the fact your doing this, is only setting you back futher and futher through-out your contest prep, regardless of any AAS your useing isnt going to help

km wasn´t helping me with palumbo diet, tonyk was. this is not the 3rd time i change the diet during this prep, i started with carbs then i eliminated carbs and then again i´m back to carbs. ppl can do palumbo diet but isn´t not for me. i really don´t care if you give up on me, well i belife in me and that is all that matters. like i said and i´ll say it again this is the best prep i´ve ever done, no matter what happens, at the end of the day it´s me against me. i know i can come in shape and i will, you guys are gonna give up me, then great i´ll have more motivation to prove you guys wrong, wich i will.

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hate to say this but I told you so....its a lost cause my fellow meccanites

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I just found out about this (him quiting the Palumbo diet through a PM today) :disgust:

P

Pain

VIP
i´ll have more motivation to prove you guys wrong, wich i will.

Pass what ever you're smoking this way. You aint in no Disney movie with magical endings. Get over yourself already.

The only way you'll "prove" us wrong is if you put on more muscle then diet down and look somewhat like a "competitive" bodybuilder. Untill then, you're just wasting yours and by the looks of it, everyone elses time.

I'll be adding you to the great white list once you post your contest pics.

Tough love, max.

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Max,
Get over yourself, your full of shit with everything you say,
You lie about your training sessions, reps and sets, ROM.

You told me VIA Msn, The_KM was helping you privetly and when he wanted to annouce it to everyone publicly about helpin you, you QUIT on him,
Now your've quit on Tonyk with the palumbo diet.

i change the diet during this prep, i started with carbs then i eliminated carbs and then again i´m back to carbs.

1,2,3 ^^ thats 3 times, please learn to count.
i dont believe in you anymore and im sure 95% of mecca doesnt either with the lies you talk about.

you change your mind like your at a candy store.
You wanna be a bodybuilder
then you wanna be a powerlifter
then you wanna be a fitness champion
then you wanna be a chin-up champion
then you wanna be a basketball player
now you wanna be a bodybuilder,

its like each day you have a new dream, its a complete joke.
And your taking AAS during your shitty diet is a total joke

Your an Insult to the mecca and a Disgrase to the V.I.P's for being a V.I.P
there is no way you should be a V.I.P Still with the amount of lies you tell us, i hope the admin/mods reads this and realise their mistake for making you a V.I.P again, they should remove your V.I.P Status ASAP, im embarrassed to even have you as a V.I.P.

thats right at the end of the day it is YOU vs YOURSELF, why? because you will prolly change your mind and dream to be another sport star.

so meny people have helped you on mecca and you have thrown it in all our faces,
Your a Disgrase to the mecca and V.I.P's.

wake up to yourself max and build a bridge and get over it

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i really don´t give fuck what driddz says anymore, i had respect for the guy:disgust:

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i dont need respect from someone to lies 24/7 on a bodybuilding forum.
now everyone knows the real truth and what ive said has opened up thier own minds to really question you.

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Exactly how long is it til your contest Max?

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
you don´t know what i´m about, you think you know me. so fucking what i lied, but i´m not lying every single day on here. yeh question me i don´t give a flying fuck, whatever i did to hurt your feeling go cry me a river, get over it already. i don´t care if i´m v.i.p or not. i´ve not been posting numbers cuz i don´t see the point when ppl are gonna say hey post a vid of every single exercise you. i´m not gonna do anything else then bodybuilding the rest of my life. i´ve never wanted to be a :

a fitness star wich is more popular then bodybuilding in my country, or a pull up champion or bball star. i just felt like doing something else then bodybuilding. i am working with Creator for this contest and won´t change that one bit, the palumbo diet is not for me and yeah hate me cuz i change the diet. i know it cuz i tryed it, im doing all the sacrifiece there´s needed to be done and i have faith that i will be in my best shape. i don´t give a fuck driddz what u say

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
WOW some how max even pissed off dridderz...one of the only members you rarely see get emotional on this forum! thats saying something Munzster