• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Max-ot_mass Road to 5% bf

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
:food-snacking:

I like Dryden, he's a good bloke.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I remember last year, Max was taking my advice for a while, then he dropped that too. I think he went back and forth between asking me and Tim for training advice, can't remember.

Max, you've burnt a lot of bridges here, which is a shame. The fact that all these members are willing to help you is a true testament to the quality of good people we have on this forum, and you're taking advantage of their kindness offer, doing your own thing, and slapping them in the face.

Look at the members who have competed recently, Creator, Turk, Driddz, JohnnyBravo, to name a few. To my knowledge, each one of them did so with significant help from the mecca community (I know for a fact that Turk and JB had their diets done 100% by mecca members). They all turned out well.

I honestly don't know what else at this point we can do or say to you. I don't think you should be banned, but I think that showing up to your contest out of shape will be punishment enough. Before, I said I would look forward to saying "I told you so" when you dismissed my offer to help, again, but now, I can truthfully say that I won't. I actually feel sorry for you that you're doing this.

patdiddy

patdiddy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Damn Max i was in your corner bro but after reading this i dont know what to say..... I hope you do well but after reading some of the posts here im not sure that will be possible.... Damn shame.

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
What can I say that hasn't been said already? You've lied on more than one account and long before I came on the seen. What I wonder is for how many years have you had this problem? Why do you choose to deceive people who make no difference in your life? Most of us, hell if not all of us will ever meet you in real life. Yet, you choose to be something you're not. You choose to change between a world of imagination and delusion. All the while thinking we are not aware of your actions. Do you really believe we are that stupid? Honestly what do you take us for? I am looking for answer. The sad thing is the person I am looking for an answer out of, isn't even man enough to answer to himself.

Here is the truth you'll never become anything in this world by lying. You will forever live in the identity you create in your own dream world.

Best of luck THUG_LIFE

By the way how was "THE ROAD TO IFBB PRO" or " THE ROAD TO NBA STAR" or " I AM GOING TO BE A FITNESS CHAMPION".

Don't think I forget! Trust I have all the links all the fake photos! Own up and stop being a bitch!

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You just can't look away!
train_wreck-782867.jpg

P

Pain

VIP
Max, you have no one else to blame but yourself for this.

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I have never critisized Max before but...

Hey boy, if Dridden is getting VERY VERY angry here... something serious should had happen...

I believe the reason is a lot of guys are trying to help you while others insult you... and they feel very bad when you give up and reject his tips...

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^^ i aint getting anrgy, was only telling the truth about max.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
why the hell did u give up the palumbo diet?! it was obviously working for you max, uve never had as much progress as when u posted those pics after having done that diet. u can say what u want about the no carb craziness these days, but that diet gets people ripped, it has its downsides and its probably hard, but dieting aint supposed to be easy. u cant just give up everytime the going gets tough. that applies for everything in life not just bodybuilding. u have to be consistent and push urself, find ways to motivate urself to stick with things, if u dont then u will never achieve anything in this sport. and just because one member had success doing a carb diet(creator) does not mean u can just throw everything ure doing out the window and adopt his advices and get as ripped as him, it doesent work that way, find something and stick with it, jesus. seriously im getting frustrated at you, but honestly, i dont care anymore, do whatever u want, show up on that stage again soft as a baby, but dont come whining to us cuz u only got one person to blame.

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Seriously max you were doing so good on the Palumbo diet but yet you stopped doing it for some stupid reason. Thats probably the best you have ever looked for 12 weeks out. Seriously why in the hell would you stop doing it.

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Lulz @ people acting surprised that something like this would happen. :49:

P

Pain

VIP
So, have you gave up or what?

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
x2 ^^^^ regarding the same question, due to log not been updated for 1 week +

Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I hate to say we told you so, but fuck me fellas. Tunen, JB, myself and others gave up on this guy a long time ago, why? Because his a delusional wannabe. His the type of person who has his head in the clouds all day, when he should have his head shoved up his ass so he'll come to the realization that that you have to put everything you have into what you really want to be. Max is all talk, because when it comes to crunch time, max crumbles like a bitch.