• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Max-ot_mass Road to 5% bf

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 17, 2007
Messages
1,078
Points
38
What's it suppose to be of? :ughnoes:
 
Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Joined
Jun 18, 2007
Messages
3,384
Points
38
He's not uploading the vid now. hes taking the pics from his video and then posting them separately. tld him he should just post the vid :wutyousay:
 
Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,295
Points
38
It's been 6 hours, we need to video maxypoo.
 
Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
2,479
Points
38
it´s in the biggest loser thread
 
Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
2,479
Points
38
update: did shoulders today and went a little lighter on the db laterals and also on rear laterals, i´ve been a little ego lifter on those so i´m making sure that my muscles are working on those, still doing 2x a day cardio and make it count so i´m not cheating

that´s it for today
 
P

Pain

............
VIP
Joined
Jun 27, 2006
Messages
7,540
Points
63
update: did shoulders today and went a little lighter on the db laterals and also on rear laterals, i´ve been a little ego lifter on those so i´m making sure that my muscles are working on those

Thats what bodybuilding is all about. Lift the weights you can handle with good form.
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
update: did shoulders today and went a little lighter on the db laterals and also on rear laterals, i´ve been a little ego lifter on those so i´m making sure that my muscles are working on those, still doing 2x a day cardio and make it count so i´m not cheating

that´s it for today


Glad to hear it Max :). your gonna do extremely well if form, and cardio are done right! :xyxthumbs:
 
Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
2,479
Points
38
so today i did:

quads,hams,calfs
cardio:2x45min low intensity

last week i started doing glute/ham raises i think this might be the hardes exercise i´ve ever done in my life, it´s crazy hard it is. not yet done a rep without assitance but think i´ll get that soon
 
P

Pain

............
VIP
Joined
Jun 27, 2006
Messages
7,540
Points
63
so today i did:

quads,hams,calfs
cardio:2x45min low intensity

last week i started doing glute/ham raises i think this might be the hardes exercise i´ve ever done in my life, it´s crazy hard it is. not yet done a rep without assitance but think i´ll get that soon

If you did full ranged squats, you'd change your mind on the hardest exercise. What weight were you doing on the hamstring curls?
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
2,479
Points
38
i do ass to the ground squats now but with lighter weight 80-90kg, the glute ham raises are with no weight so it´s only bodyweight for now

i also do alot deeper leg press and i press with the heels and that makes it so much harder
 
P

Pain

............
VIP
Joined
Jun 27, 2006
Messages
7,540
Points
63
These?





Yea, they are pretty tough. I thought you meant hamstring curls.
 
Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
2,479
Points
38
yep those are the one i do, really hard
 
T

Tunen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 6, 2006
Messages
2,018
Points
36
The GHR is brutal in deed. You can make a decent assistance set-up with a cable tower and an extension rope. That allows you to do reps.
 
youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 17, 2007
Messages
1,078
Points
38
I think Layne Norton is the master at these. Good job Max..

When do we get new pictures?
 
P

Pain

............
VIP
Joined
Jun 27, 2006
Messages
7,540
Points
63
Its a dangerous exercise if done without a spot. You don't want to injure yourself at this stage in your prep, max.
 
Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
2,479
Points
38
next set of pics prolly next sunday
 
Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,295
Points
38
Is that Will Smith in your avatar?

:uhoh2:
 
Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
3,040
Points
38
Its a dangerous exercise if done without a spot. You don't want to injure yourself at this stage in your prep, max.

All exercises can be dangerous. GHR is not any more "dangerous" than deads, squat and so on.
 

Similar threads

BrofessorLift
Replies
2
Views
101
MindlessWork
MindlessWork
BrofessorLift
Replies
4
Views
221
MuscleHustle
MuscleHustle
SteelPhysique
Replies
0
Views
57
SteelPhysique
SteelPhysique
Top