• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Max-ot_mass Road to 5% bf

SiCK

SiCK

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 29, 2006
Messages
326
Points
18
since you said your diet is low carb(under 50g carbs daily) then definitely do your cardio with low intensity. Dont get your heart rate higher then 130bpm. Make sure to do cardio on an empty stomach.

For your post weight training meal, have 1.5 tablespoon of natural peanut butter with 2 scoops whey.
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
hey Man, good job on the cardio
SiCK has some good tips man!
 
Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
2,479
Points
38
today i did: shoulders,traps cardio

bb shoulder press:
-70kg 6 reps
-80kg 6 reps
-85kg 4 reps

db laterals:
-17kg 6 reps
-20kg 6 reps

db rear laterals:
-27kg 6 reps
-27kg 6 reps

db shrugs:
-45kg 6 reps
-45kg 6 reps

cardio: am and pm 45 min walking
 
The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 29, 2006
Messages
2,487
Points
38
I definately disagree with the cardio on an empty stomach but it looks like your on the right track man
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Strong shoulder workout ,max!:xyxthumbs:
 
pGhi

pGhi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 4, 2007
Messages
1,371
Points
36
Creator what do you recommend then?
 
The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 29, 2006
Messages
2,487
Points
38
^^ obviously this could be an endless subject to debate but my views are that cardio should not be done on a completely empty stomach and for a couple of reasons. There is no benefit to doing cardio first thing in the morning after a full nights fast. When doing cardio, the body will burn (depending on the cardio activity) about 60-70% carbs, amino acids, or muscle (and in that order that they are available) and 30-40% fat. So if you wake up after an 8 hour fast and hit the cardio then sure you will burn your 30-40% fat but your body doesnt rely soley on fat for energy so it will first look for carbs, and there will be non because you just fasted, and then it will look for amino acids, and there will be non for the reason previously stated, and finally it will look for muscle, and it will find a whole mess of hard earned muscle to eat away at. The argument would be that the body is depleted of glycogen so it will resort to fat to burn and not the glycogen but that is just simply not how the body works, its simple physiology. When you are in a fasted state the body is already catabolic, so by just having a quick shake, some aminos, and a small portion of low gi carbs, I like about a half cup of oats, then waiting a little bit and then doing cardio will ensure an anabolic state and optimum fat burning. As long as you dont overdue your pre-cardio carbs then they should all be used doing cardio, and other daily activities, and thus they wont be stored as fat. I just dont see any benifit to doing cardio on an empty stomach unless you are on the juice, and then you can stay anabolic enough to get away with it. Just my opinion and my 2 cents:tiphat:
 
Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
2,479
Points
38
ok here we go back and chest and cardio

pullups:
-25kg plate 6 reps
-25kg plate +5kg plate 6 reps
-25kg plate +5kg plate 4 reps

cable rows straight bar underhand grip:
-85kg 6 reps
-85kg 6 reps
-90kg 6 reps


bb bench press:
-80kg 6 reps
-90kg 6 reps
-95kg 4 reps

inclinle db press:
-40kg 6 reps
-42kg 4 reps
-42kg 4 reps.....kinda tired

weighted dips:
-2x15kg plate 6 reps
-2x15kg plate 6 reps

cardio: am and pm 45 min walking
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Srong pullups there m8.Overall your training looks good:xyxthumbs:
 
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
13,133
Points
38
pretty good strength still bro, weights look good
should post a new workout video bro
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
kickazz23

kickazz23

Member
Member
Joined
Aug 13, 2007
Messages
20
Points
1
hypo...nice hair cut...looking good...anyways..you've got some great strong sessions man...how many months are you gonna be following this program for?
 
Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
2,479
Points
38
i´ll give at least 13 weeks. problably longer
 
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
Pull-ups are strong. Lifts are getting very impressive overall.
 
Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
2,479
Points
38
stay tuned, im going for a 130kg squat wich will be pb if i can do that on monday
 
Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 22, 2006
Messages
4,193
Points
36
jesus those pullups make me feel ashamed, i probably couldnt do a rep with 25 kg lol:/

top notch work man, keep maintaining ur strenght and push forward`!
 
Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
2,479
Points
38
merry christmas everyone here we go max squat. i was gonna do a vid on the max squat but my brother was still sleeping so i can´t

squats:
-110kg 6 reps
-120kg 6 reps
-130kg 4 reps ATG it was lighter than i would exspected

leg press:
-220kg 6 reps
-220kg 6 reps

leg curls:
-130lbs 6 reps
-130lbs 6 reps

stiff leg deadz:
-130kg 6 reps
-130kg 6 reps

did some cardio 45 min walking on the treadmill
 
pGhi

pGhi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 4, 2007
Messages
1,371
Points
36
Nice :D Great 130kg squat in there :)
 
Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
2,479
Points
38
today: cardio,chest,back,traps

incline bb press:
-80kg 6 reps
-90kg 6 reps

db flat db press:
-42kg 5 reps
-42kg 4 reps

machine rows:
-70kg 6 reps
-70kg 6 reps

v handle pulldowns:
-90kg 6 reps
-90kg 4 reps

weighted pullups:
-25kg plate 6 reps
-25kg plate 6 reps

cable rows underhand grip:
-90kg 6 reps

deadlift:
-140kg 6 reps
-140kg 6 reps

bb shrugs:
-120kg 6 reps
-120kg 6 reps

cardio: am and pm walking 45 mins on treadmill

tomorrow i´m 12 week out and i´ll do a vid
 

Similar threads

BrofessorLift
Replies
4
Views
220
MuscleHustle
MuscleHustle
SteelPhysique
Replies
0
Views
56
SteelPhysique
SteelPhysique
Top