• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Max-ot_mass Road to 5% bf

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 17, 2007
Messages
1,078
Points
38
A

ahgpoh

Member
Member
Joined
Apr 1, 2008
Messages
5
Points
1
great diet , great training log , wish luck .
 
T

tupac

Member
Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2007
Messages
13
Points
1
Dude if you where doing this why the heck dont you place 1st in your comps also if your diet is shit you would still have muslce which atm you dont got shit, please show pics and vids
 
Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
2,479
Points
38
will get back to the heavy training next week. only been doing cardio the last couple of weeks. my waist is 33 1/2". i´ll put up some pics and will get my bf tested on next monday so that should be good
 
Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
2,479
Points
38
today i did a fullbody workout and cardio

bench press:
-60kg 8 reps
-70kg 8 reps

dips 50 reps. damn that was really hard

pullups:
-20 reps
-15 reps

db curls:
-17kg 8 reps
-17kg 8 reps

pushdown
-60 reps
-60 reps

db shoulder press:
-30kg 8 reps
-30kg 8 reps

squat:
-90kg 8 reps
-110kg 8 reps

seated calf raises:
-45kg 12 reps
-45kg 12 reps

db shrugs:
-30kg 8 reps
-30kg 8 reps

leg curls:
-130lbs 8 reps
-130lbs 8 reps

then cardio 30 mins
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
session looks strong max!!
 
Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
2,479
Points
38
today some chest and cardio?

smith flat bench press:
-80kg 8 reps
-90kg 6 reps
-70kg 12 reps

db incline press:
-30kg 10 reps
-32kg 8 reps
-27kg 12 reps

dips:
-37 reps
-25 reps

then cardio of 30 mins
 
Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
2,479
Points
38
yesterday i did back and cardio

pullups:
-25 reps
-15 reps

bb rows:
-100kg 8 reps
-100kg 8 reps

close grip pullups:
-20 reps
-12 reps

db rows:
-30kg 8 reps
-32kg 8 reps

then the cardio of 30 mins
 
youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 17, 2007
Messages
1,078
Points
38
Those numbers are very believable Thug_Life..
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
2,479
Points
38
today was shoulders,cardio

smith shoulder press:
-70kg 8 reps
-80kg 7 reps

db laterals:
-12kg 8 reps
-15kg 8 reps

db rear laterals:
-30kg 8 reps
-30kg 8 reps

db shrugs:
-42kg 8 reps
-42kg 8 reps

cardio: 30 mins
 
Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
2,479
Points
38
did arms and cardio today

bb curls:
-40kg 8 reps
-40kg 8 reps

db curls:
-17kg 8 reps
-20kg 8 reps............gonna try 22 next time

db preacher curls:
-15kg 8 reps
-15kg 8 reps

lying e-z bar extension:
-30kg 8 reps
-30kg 8 reps

pushdown:
-80kg 8 reps
-80kg 8 reps

close grip bench press:
-60kg 8 reps
-70kg 8 reps

cardio: 30 mins

also did a bunch of abs for like 20 mins and atop of that i was 83kg in the morning
 
Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,295
Points
38
How's the strength keeping up on the new diet?
 
Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
2,479
Points
38
How's the strength keeping up on the new diet?

the strenght is still up there, it´s only the 3rd weeks so i think strenght will decline in the last couple weeks
 
Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
2,479
Points
38
legs today

smith squats:
-110kg 8 reps
-120kg 8 reps

leg press:
-200kg 8 reps
-220kg 8 reps

leg extension:
-210lbs 8 reps
-210lbs 8 reps

stiff:
-80kg 8 reps
-80kg 8 reps

leg curls:
-130lbs 8 reps
-130lbs 8 reps
 
X

Xeonen

Member
Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2008
Messages
19
Points
1
Dude why you leg pressing so little? I squat around 40kg-50kg but i can leg press 250kg...maybe you should try like a super heavy weight and im sure you will be surprised at what or how powerful your legs really are!:xyxthumbs:

Nice work and keep it up, keep us posted with your diet and pics as well, btw wheres the thread with your new diet again? the link please
 
Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
2,479
Points
38
Dude why you leg pressing so little? I squat around 40kg-50kg but i can leg press 250kg...maybe you should try like a super heavy weight and im sure you will be surprised at what or how powerful your legs really are!:xyxthumbs:

Nice work and keep it up, keep us posted with your diet and pics as well, btw wheres the thread with your new diet again? the link please

it´s a machine only goes to 220kg, not a free weight leg press

http://www.musclemecca.com/showthread.php/my-jorney-palumbo-diet-17472p7.html
 
Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
2,479
Points
38
starting this week im gonna use all rep range

3-5 reps
6-12 reps
15+ reps
 
Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
2,479
Points
38
here we go chest and cardio

bb bench press:
-80kg 5 reps
-90kg 5 reps
-92kg 4 reps
-90kg 5 reps
-80kg easy 5 reps

incline machine press:
-85kg 6 reps
-80kg 8 reps
-75kg 10 reps
-70kg 12 reps

cable crossover:
-20kg 25 reps
-25kg 18 reps
-30kg 15 reps

then cardio of 30 mins

got an insane pump after the cable crossover
 

Similar threads

BrofessorLift
Replies
2
Views
100
MindlessWork
MindlessWork
BrofessorLift
Replies
4
Views
221
MuscleHustle
MuscleHustle
SteelPhysique
Replies
0
Views
57
SteelPhysique
SteelPhysique
Top