• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Max-ot_mass Road to 5% bf

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
13,133
Points
38
whens your first basketball game?
 
N

nakedmen2

Banned
Joined
Jun 13, 2007
Messages
31
Points
0
bro you should be good at bball u look retarded so the players will be in histerics as u bounce the ball retardedly and make a retarded effort to slam dunk and fail like u do at everything else in life
 
Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
3,370
Points
38
^You didn't say anything about having sex with his nan :confused:
 
sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 22, 2006
Messages
4,013
Points
38
bro you should be good at bball u look retarded so the players will be in histerics as u bounce the ball retardedly and make a retarded effort to slam dunk and fail like u do at everything else in life

I am also disappointed in him, but no need to get that personal....then again you seem to proud of your neg reps. Just gave you another one
 
Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
2,479
Points
38
i just realised what i like more and basketball is what i love. anywayz was gonna update the log today but my knee has been bothering me, my ankle was pretty bad also but it´s fine no, i don´t think the knee thing is serious, hope to get some workout tomorrow, we´ll see. about my first game i think it will be next friday we only play one game per week
 
Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 5, 2008
Messages
3,129
Points
48
YEa running on basket ball courts will do that, if you're too heavy, which is why all BBall players are skinny and shaq wears knee braces, and has had surgery twice on them.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
2,479
Points
38
don´t think i´m too heavy,i´m only 82kgs

today i did leg,calfs,core and running ofcourse

squats:
-60kg 12 reps
-70kg 12 reps
-80kg 12 reps

squat jumps with db´s: 3 sets of 12 with 12kg db´s

leg curls:
-90lbs 12 reps
-90lbs 12 reps
-90lbs 12 reps

standing calf raises:
-80kg 12 reps
-80kg 12 reps
-80kg 12 reps

core:8 sets
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Session looks solid max! add some lunges!
 
youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 17, 2007
Messages
1,078
Points
38
why is your profile private?
 
Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
2,479
Points
38
i got my first game tomorrow :tiphat:
 
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
13,133
Points
38
best of luck mate,
let us know how it goes
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
^^ i think you mean why is that or u quoted wrong post lulz :keke:
 

Similar threads

BrofessorLift
Replies
2
Views
100
MindlessWork
MindlessWork
BrofessorLift
Replies
4
Views
221
MuscleHustle
MuscleHustle
SteelPhysique
Replies
0
Views
57
SteelPhysique
SteelPhysique
Top