• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Max-ot_mass Road to 5% bf

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
*Wonders how long it will be before Max decides bodybuilding is his passion again...*

:carduindisguise
 
Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
2,479
Points
38
We won by 20 pts, got a 2min of playing time and 2pts,1 steal
 
Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
2,479
Points
38
thanks guys, i hope to get more playing time in the future. today i was gonna do legs but after 1 set of squats, my knee still has pain in it so i´m not gonna injure myself so i did upperbody

db bench press:
-27kg 12 reps
-30kg 10 reps
-35kg 8 reps barely

pulldown:
-60kg 12 reps
-70kg 10 reps
-70kg 10 reps

standing db shoulder press:
-17kg 12 reps
-17kg 12 reps
-17kg 12 reps

db curls 3 sets with 12kg for 10 reps

pushdown 3 sets with 15kg 10 reps

oh yeah i almost forgot, in the start of the session i did full 4 mins sprinting at speed 15,0. my goal is to sprint 15 mins

next session on tuesday if my knee is getting better
 
Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 5, 2008
Messages
3,129
Points
48
my knee still has pain

Weight + Running on hard surfaces 3 hours a day = Knee pain.

Packing on heavy muscle and Bball do not go hand in hand if you want to succeed in Bball.
 
Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
2,479
Points
38
^^nope thats not it, what happened was i fell on my left knee and it been bothering me all week, i can run with no pain but doing squats don´t feel so good, gueess i´ll be doing bodyweight squat until i´m goood
 
P

Pain

............
VIP
Joined
Jun 27, 2006
Messages
7,540
Points
63
I didn't know the special Olympics had a basketball team.

:hsughr:
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
hey max, keep it real man..
 
youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 17, 2007
Messages
1,078
Points
38
Max you alive? Have you been molested by anymore people at your law office in the Senate?
 
chadcruz

chadcruz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 29, 2006
Messages
630
Points
18
Big Max bro, how is the training going?
 
Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
2,479
Points
38
yeh the training, let´s see it´s been 2 weeks since i´ve touched the weights, i might go to the gym tomorrow, i´ve rested enough i think so i think it´s time to start hitting the weights hard again
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
^^ bout time!go hit the weights hard!
 

Similar threads

BrofessorLift
Replies
2
Views
100
MindlessWork
MindlessWork
BrofessorLift
Replies
4
Views
221
MuscleHustle
MuscleHustle
SteelPhysique
Replies
0
Views
57
SteelPhysique
SteelPhysique
Top