• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Max´s Log

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
2,479
Points
38
so im gonna lean down to like a 8%bf, and i want to post b4 pic and then i´ll post after, in 12 weeks time, maybe when 6 weeks are down i will post mid point pics but here are the b4

1sq1DayU1HNDzmSGYXnpDs4jaqtzCd996.jpeg

1vLVytmg7ZivoNOkvQNz2cqdTzvkc0474.jpeg
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Quads are looking big man! nice bi peaks 2! good luck
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
Max in his underwear... DO NOT WANT!

:p

Good luck with your goal mate.
 
Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
2,479
Points
38
today i did chest,abs,cardio

incline bb press:
-80kg 6 reps
-85kg 5 reps
-90kg 4 reps

db flat press:
-37,5kg 5 reps
-37,5kg 5 reps

weighted dips:
-10kg plate 6 reps

3 sets cable crunches

20 mins running at speed 10,0

not cheated on my diet so it´s good so far, i´ll deff say if i do, but this diet is about not making exscuses to eat pizza etc
 
ironheart

ironheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 1, 2006
Messages
2,066
Points
38
good session max. good amount of weight on the incline press and db press. keep it up!
 
chadcruz

chadcruz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 29, 2006
Messages
630
Points
18
Good work Max bro. As prince said your quads are looking good.
 
Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
2,479
Points
38
@ironheart- im doing phase of strenght right now and see how i respond to it
@chadcruz- they seem to be growing nowdays,must be the ATG squats
 
Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
2,479
Points
38
today i did:back,traps,cardio

bb rows:
-90kg 6 reps
-100kg 6 reps

v bar pulldowns:
-70kg 6 reps
-80kg 6 reps

pullups-6 reps 2 sets

cable rows w/straight bar:75kg 6 reps

deadlift:
-130kg 6 reps
-130kg 6 reps
been along time since i did deadlift so i kinda went light

db shrugs:
-40kg 6 reps
-40kg 6 reps

cardio:20 mins running at speed 10,0

been sticking to the diet, wanted a sandwitch last night but i didn´t so im proud of that
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Nice sessions man! moving some serious weight
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
keep it up Max, just keep doing what you love to do.
Dont worry bout what anyone else says man
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
2,479
Points
38
keep it up Max, just keep doing what you love to do.
Dont worry bout what anyone else says man

there are few i listen to when i want advice and such
thanks man, i love doing this i can´t see why the hell i would do anything other than bodybuilding, the weekend is basicly over and the sugar craving have been crazy but i´ve been sticking to the diet so i exspect great things to come
 
Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
2,479
Points
38
Updates...

gym closed today but to update-im going to a boot camp for atleast 4 weeks. but what it´s all about is all kinds of exercises and endurance work and such, it´s an hour per day. it starts tomorrow so i´ll talk about how it is tomorrow
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Sounds good man! Good luck and have fun!
 
Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
2,479
Points
38
it looks like i´ll be competeing again, there is a show in nov 29 so im thinking about it, if i´ll enter i might do it at the last minute
 
Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
2,479
Points
38
upperbody lighter session

bb incline bench press:
-50kg 10 reps
-60kg 10 reps
-70kg 10 reps

incline machine press:
-60kg 10 reps
-65kg 10 reps
-70kg 10 reps

bb rows:
-50kg 10 reps
-60kg 10 reps
-70kg 10 reps

pulldowns:
-50kg 10 reps
-55kg 10 reps
-60kg 10 reps

rear bb shoulder press:
-50kg 10 reps
-55kg 10 reps
-55kg 10 reps

db shoulder press: 3 sets of 10kg and 10 reps

pushdown:
-25kg 10 reps
-30kg 10 reps
-35kg 10 reps

close grip bench press:
-40kg 10 reps
-50kg 10 reps
-60kg 10 reps

db curls
-12kg 10 reps
-15kg 10 reps
-15kg 10 reps

3 sets cable curls

3 sets shrugs

i was wondering if i did enough or too much?
 
Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 22, 2006
Messages
4,193
Points
36
too much max, loose one of the curls, loose one of the shoulder presses if not both. i would not do shoulder presses on both days. also ditch the close grip bench and just do pushdowns. id do heavy close grip presses on ur heavy day. id throw in 2 sets of side laterals on this day instead.
 
Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
2,479
Points
38
too much max, loose one of the curls, loose one of the shoulder presses if not both. i would not do shoulder presses on both days. also ditch the close grip bench and just do pushdowns. id do heavy close grip presses on ur heavy day. id throw in 2 sets of side laterals on this day instead.

i´ll deff do that
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
^^ agree with bulky, less diff. exersices!
 
Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
2,479
Points
38
yesterday i did: upper

incline db press:
-22kg 10 reps
-25kg 10 reps
-27kg 10 reps

bb bench press:
-60kg 10 reps
-70kg 10 reps
-65kg 10 reps

db rows:
-30kg 10 reps
-32kg 10 reps
-35kg 10 reps

db rows with both hands on a bench:
-12kg 10 reps
-15kg 10 reps
-17kg 10 reps

rear smith´s shouler press:
-50kg 10 reps
-60kg 8 reps
-55kg 10 reps

rear laterals:
-3 sets 10kg 10 reps

pushdowns w/rope:
-30kg 10 reps
-35kg 10 reps
-40kg 10 reps

one arm db extension:
-10kg 10 reps 3 sets

db hammer curls:
-12kg 10 reps
-12kg 10 reps
-12kg 10 reps

3 sets cable curls
 
Top