• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Max´s Log

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Looking good max! ur legs look big from the side
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
Chest. You need to work on it big time. And as I previously mentioned, you need to work on flaring your lats in double bi poses. Your back is wide but its doesn't appear so in those poses.
 
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
^^ I fully agree. Yeah, your chest is your weakest point. That being said, yeah, your side tri is looking much better than the rest of poses you posted. Legs look very good from that angle.
 
Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
2,479
Points
38
Chest. You need to work on it big time. And as I previously mentioned, you need to work on flaring your lats in double bi poses. Your back is wide but its doesn't appear so in those poses.

i will be getting posing lessons when the show gets closer maybe like 12 weeks out or 8weeks out
 
Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
2,479
Points
38
bb bench press:
-100kg 4 reps
-95kg 5 reps
-90kg 5 reps

db rows:
-3sets 45kg 5 reps

db shoulder press:
-35kg 3 reps
-30kg 5 reps
-30kg 5 reps

db shrugs:
-3 sets 45kg 5 reps

today i didn´t pyramid but i did pyramid down, so maybe i should just stick with pyramiding the sets, i can handle more weight that way
 
Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
2,479
Points
38
is this flaring the lats?

flaringlats-1.jpg
 
Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
2,479
Points
38
^^Thanks PV

power leg day

bb squats:
-110kg 5 reps
-120kg 4 reps
-130kg 2 reps

stiff leg deadlifts:
-3 sets 120kg 5 reps

seated calf raises:
-3 sets 5plates 5 reps

did cardio morning 20 mins using the jump rope
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
nice session there, good squats
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
2,479
Points
38
thx for the support PV

heavy day upper:

bench press:
-wu 50kg 12 reps
-90kg 1 rep
-100kg 1 rep
-110kg 1 reps PB

bb rows:
-100kg 5 reps
-110kg 5 reps
-120kg 4 reps form not so good

db shoulder press
-30kg 5 reps
-32kg 5 reps
-35kg 5 reps.....soon i´ll do the 37kg db´s

db shrugs:
-42kg 5 reps
-45kg 5 reps
-45kg 5 reps

did cardio in the morning 20mins of jump rope it was many sets of 2 mins then a break
 
T

Tunen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 6, 2006
Messages
2,018
Points
36
^^Thanks PV

power leg day

bb squats:
-110kg 5 reps
-120kg 4 reps
-130kg 2 reps

stiff leg deadlifts:
-3 sets 120kg 5 reps

seated calf raises:
-3 sets 5plates 5 reps

did cardio morning 20 mins using the jump rope

Brooootalll marathon session bro!
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
keep up the hard work and good luck with the posing sessions.
 
miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
5,778
Points
38
whats up max? how's your diet coming ?
 
Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
2,479
Points
38
did volume day of shoulders and arms

db shoulder press:
-20kg 10 reps
-22kg 10 reps
-25kg 10 reps
-27kg 10 reps

db laterals 4 sets with 12kg 10 reps
db rear laterals 4 sets 15kg 10 reps

bb curls:
-30kg 10 reps
-32kg 10 reps
-35kg 10 reps

db hammer curls:
-12kg 10 reps
-15kg 10 reps
-17kg 10 reps

cable curls-15,20,25kg´s 15 reps

for tricep i did 2 cable movements not worth mentioning

one arm db extension:
-12kg 10 reps
-15kg 8 reps
-17kg 8 reps

no cardio, my calfs have been sore as hell after the 20 mins of jump roping so im letting them take a break until im healed
 
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
Don't you think it's a little bit dangerous to cable curl with that amount of weight each hand?
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
Don't you think it's a little bit dangerous to cable curl with that amount of weight each hand?

Judging by his other weights I don't think that he's doing single arms curls with the cables.

Max, remind me again what template you're using?
 
Top