• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Max´s Log

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
3,040
Points
38
I don't know. I heard it was a pretty bad tear. Is it a pull and carry only event? If so he might make it. Can't see pecs getting hurt again doing farmers walks and truck pulls.

I'm not sure but I know he can still do very good in Conan's Wheel and the Atlas stone comp. Also Farmer's Walk should be a walk in the park for him.
 
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
7,956
Points
73
I'm not sure but I know he can still do very good in Conan's Wheel and the Atlas stone comp. Also Farmer's Walk should be a walk in the park for him.

Yeh I guess it would be just like Max to show up and only do a handful of events anyway. So might as well just do the ones that won't agrievate the tear.

Have you heard anything about pec tear surgery? I know it depends on the type of tear, and I'm not sure on what type he has done, but about how long after can you start doing other kinds of lifting?

Oh and get well soon Max/Ari.
 
Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
3,040
Points
38
Yeh I guess it would be just like Max to show up and only do a handful of events anyway. So might as well just do the ones that won't agrievate the tear.

Have you heard anything about pec tear surgery? I know it depends on the type of tear, and I'm not sure on what type he has done, but about how long after can you start doing other kinds of lifting?

Oh and get well soon Max/Ari.

Yeah it depends on the kind of tear you've got but I do think that with his genetics and "supps" he will be ready pretty soon.
 
Johnny5

Johnny5

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
May 16, 2009
Messages
1,262
Points
38
Max man where are you we need some answers now! Did he really tear his pec?
 
Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
3,040
Points
38
Did he really tear his pec?

Yes he did. It's a shame but these things happen.

But if all goes wrong he can always fall back on his basketball carrier.
 
Johnny5

Johnny5

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
May 16, 2009
Messages
1,262
Points
38
Dammit. Sorry about that, Max. I guess that didn't go too well with your uh... Let's call it "powerlifting strength phase". Give us an update don't listen to the haters. Pick yourself up!
 
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
I'm still not sure if you guys are joking or not (pec tear).
 
Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
Joined
Aug 10, 2006
Messages
4,603
Points
63
tim has told some terrible jokes in his time. i call bullshit
 
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
that's bullshit...

Max only tore his brain.. ages ago.. and that's it..
 
T

Tunen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 6, 2006
Messages
2,018
Points
36
Tim's jokes are rather awful yes.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
3,040
Points
38
Picking on kids. :|

Pedobear-1.png
 
Anabolicus

Anabolicus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 24, 2007
Messages
1,244
Points
38
How's your pec healin' ? I demand updates.
 
P

Pain

............
VIP
Joined
Jun 27, 2006
Messages
7,540
Points
63
Sorry to hear about your injury but maybe this is a wake up call for you!?
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
Soooo...

Is Max training for the Andy Bolton Deadlifting Challenge in 2011 now? I heard he was invited.
 
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
7,956
Points
73
Soooo...

Is Max training for the Andy Bolton Deadlifting Challenge in 2011 now? I heard he was invited.

Quick, delete the post before Pickle makes a thread about you not being funny :bitenails:
 
Top