• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Max´s Log

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
^^^^

Jean FUX warned you..:omgwtf:
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
LOL. Yep, that picture was in my head too! God damn! And that happened at a photo shoot too! :( !!!

It's more hardcore if it happens at a PL meet imo.
 
Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
2,479
Points
38
april fool everyone

im back to the mecca, thank natzo for that

today i went to train

deadz:70% of max
150 kg 8 reps
-150kg 8 reps

bench press:70% of max
-77kg 8 reps
-77kg 8 reps

that is all that is important, also did arms,shoulders,chest,back

when im back to my town i will post everything i do
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
april fool everyone

im back to the mecca, thank natzo for that

today i went to train

deadz:70% of max
150 kg 8 reps
-150kg 8 reps

bench press:70% of max
-77kg 8 reps
-77kg 8 reps

that is all that is important, also did arms,shoulders,chest,back

when im back to my town i will post everything i do

HOLY SHIT I DIDN'T KNOW IT WAS A JOKE!!! good one.
 
Anabolicus

Anabolicus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 24, 2007
Messages
1,244
Points
38
Lol!! Mecca got fooled by Max :rofl3:
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
Planning any more lifting comps Max?

Try a deadlift meet!
 
Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
3,040
Points
38
Twas a joke. I'm so surprised...
 
Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
2,479
Points
38
Planning any more lifting comps Max?

Try a deadlift meet!

my next meet is in mid may so im training for that, and all the lifts are in that meet. gonna compete with a bench shirt so it should increase my number in the bench, first time i used the shirt i got 140kg up
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
Touching to chest with pause?
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
2,479
Points
38
Touching to chest with pause?

not with pause just touching, next wed i will train again with shirt so i will try and pause with that weight, crazy weird benching with that shirt, im lucky i got a good guy to tell how to work the shirt, also ballancing the bar is also deff hard
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
Are you using a squat suit aswell?

I'd personally steer clear of the bench shirt for the moment. Your bench is nowhere near good enough to warrant a move to geared lifting.
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
no im not gonna do a video, why always some fucking video. the form is fine

I never noticed this post. Why a vid? Because your form probably isn't fine. You do not have a strong raw bench for your weight and form is probably a reason for this. You can only single rep 100kg. I could do 10 reps at your weight.
 
Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
2,479
Points
38
Are you using a squat suit aswell?

I'd personally steer clear of the bench shirt for the moment. Your bench is nowhere near good enough to warrant a move to geared lifting.

nope not a squat suit
 
Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
5,885
Points
38
Max, take care, sorry to hear about your current situation.



This post makes no sense. In fact, I think it's no funny at all. You can blame Max for not following your diet/training advices but you should not joke about a serious injury.

I he's in hospital, please show some respect, I believe you are a mod of this website. :talkhand:

why is it when people end up in the hospital or even die that no matter how dumb, stupid, pathetic, ignorant, or an asshole that person was people feel the need to feel empathy of some sort for them?

respect the dead, respect the ill, respect the injured. No, respect is earned from character not from unfortunate situations.
 
Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
3,040
Points
38
^^x2. Well said, Clintus.
 
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
why is it when people end up in the hospital or even die that no matter how dumb, stupid, pathetic, ignorant, or an asshole that person was people feel the need to feel empathy of some sort for them?

respect the dead, respect the ill, respect the injured. No, respect is earned from character not from unfortunate situations.

I feel empathy because Max can be "dumb, stupid, pathetic, ignorant", but he's not a killer and he did not rape out mothers.

That's why I felt empathy.
 
Top