• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Max´s Log

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
5,885
Points
38
I feel empathy because Max can be "dumb, stupid, pathetic, ignorant", but he's not a killer and he did not rape out mothers.

That's why I felt empathy.


That makes no sense considering our jokes effect his character none unless he actually lets them effect his character, which has shown in the past to make him appear even more dumb, stupid, pathetic, and ignorant.
 
Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
2,479
Points
38
yep im a child molestor, and a granny rapist
 
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
6,008
Points
48
granny rapist

You sound more like a good samaritan :p

I was reading through the thread and was thinking to myself "i hope he isnt being one of those internet pussies who pretends is injured to get peoples attention and sympathy" lol good joke none the less
 
Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
2,479
Points
38
legs today

squats:
wu-50kg 12 reps
75%of max
-105kg 6 reps
-105kg 6 reps

leg press:
-190kg 6 reps
-200kg 6 reps
-210kg 6 reps

leg extension:
-110lbs 12 reps
-130lbs 12 reps
-150lbs 12 reps

leg curls:
-90lbs 8 reps
-90lbs 8 reps
-90lbs 8 reps

standing calf raises:
-100kg 15 reps
-100kg 15 reps
-100kg 15 reps
-100kg 15 reps

tomorrow,chest,shoulders,bicep
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Welcome back max, good session
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
So you're training for a powerlifting comp now Max? What adjustments are you making to your routine? Or is this a new routine?
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
Link or explanation of routine?
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
2,479
Points
38
i was supposed to train with a bench shirt yesterday but my friend bailed on me, im guessing he went to see liverpool vs benfica instead

anyway here is the session

bench press 75% of max
-82kg 6 reps
-82kg 6 reps

incline press :
-60kg 10 reps
-70kg 10 reps
-80kg 10 reps

flat db press
-30kg to fail
-30kg to fail
-30kg to fail

standing db press:
-40kg 6 reps
-40kg 6 reps
-40kg 6 reps

laterals:
-10kg 10 reps
-10kg 10 reps
-10kg 10 reps

db curls:
-15kg 8 reps
-15kg 8 reps
-17kg 8 reps
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
Again I ask... what's this routine?
 
Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
Joined
Aug 10, 2006
Messages
4,603
Points
63
nice standing dumbell presses! 40kg fuck!
 
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
40 kg st press?? wtf"" that's VIKING strenght!

Video of the insane lift would be appreciatted..
 
Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 22, 2006
Messages
4,193
Points
36
take it easy guys^^

lets atleast wait for a confirmation from max that it is 40 kg db's we are talking about, and not 20 kg's as in 40 total;)
 
Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
2,479
Points
38
40 kg st press?? wtf"" that's VIKING strenght!

Video of the insane lift would be appreciatted..


oops that was supposed to be standing bb not db sorry guys
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
Glad you cleared that up Max, I was a bit suss that you could do 40kg DB presses but only benched 100. The math didn't add up.

Wanna post up your program template anytime soon?
 
Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
2,479
Points
38
Glad you cleared that up Max, I was a bit suss that you could do 40kg DB presses but only benched 100. The math didn't add up.

Wanna post up your program template anytime soon?

no not gonna post the program

today i did legs

squats:80%of max
-112kg 5 reps
-112kg 5 reps

leg press:
-190kg 6 reps
-200kg 6 reps
-210kg 6 reps

leg exstension:
-130lbs 10 reps
-150lbs 10 reps
-150lbs 10 reps

leg curls:
-90lbs 8 reps
-90lbs 8 reps
-90lbs 8 reps

standing calf raises:
-90kg 15 reps
-90kg 15 reps
-90kg 15 reps
 
Top