• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

miamiracings Log

philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
2,642
Points
63
Nice session m8. Keep up the good work
 
pGhi

pGhi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 4, 2007
Messages
1,371
Points
36
Nice lifts! Good luck with that job too :):hsughr:
 
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
Session wasn't too bad at all, although your bench isn't up to the level of your legs it's still decent weight for 12 reps so don't sweat it.

Good luck on the job hunt too!
 
miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
5,778
Points
38
thx fellaz,

wasn't to lucky, the only company who needs some people is BestBuy and just seasonal.. hit golds gym and a bail bonds office tomorrow maybe they need some folks there..

@session today was just crazy..hardest leg workout i ever had in my life.. well i also have to say that i have some sleep problems in the last week (prob. coz of the stress) and i can not sleep in before 3-4AM and have to get up early coz for the jobs and stuff.. well anyway it was banging today :jerkoff1:

start: 1:05PM
end: 2:15PM

DB Front Raises: 20 / 25 / 30 (all 15reps)
Standing Military: 135 / 135 / 155 (all 12reps no swinging or back pushing)
wide g upright rows: 95 / 115 / 135 (12reps each)
inc legpress: 450 / 630 / 900 (all 12reps)
Front Squats: 135 / 225 / 225 (first 2 with 12reps last one with 19reps)
One Leg Leg Curl: 80 / 90 / 120 (12reps each)
Hammer Strengh Crunches Machine: 3x25 with 140lbs

man i feel so burned out.. need some rest...

miami
 
Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Well-known member
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
2,163
Points
36
solid workout miami, rest up big man and good luck finding a job
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
nice session man..with that strenght and size u should work as a mover
I did in in the summer....not that hard and the pay aint too shabby either!
 
miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
5,778
Points
38
worked already as a mover last 2 summers.. but they dont want me anymore because my dad is one of the owner and he quit there.. so they where throwing me out... crazy job sometimes its easy and sometimes really hard :)
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
for sure!it all depends on the job that day...i have had my esay days and have had my share of hard and looooooooooooong days!fun though!
 
miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
5,778
Points
38
yea so true.. do you had those days, where you thought after 9-10 hours you just wanna go home, and you didn't make it trough the day and week? :D

hit some ultra quick biceps,forearm and calf shock day

inc biceps curls: 25 / 35 / 35 (12reps)
sz preacher curls: 55 / 75 / 75 (12reps of course with nice squeeze on top)
forearm bb curl: 45 / 95 / 135 (with 2sec squeeze on top)
standing calf raises: 195 / 295 / 295 (12reps each with nice squeeze on top)

miami
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
nice sweet short session man!
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
Brief work but good weight, especially on the forearm curls.
 
miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
5,778
Points
38
thx rocko,

hit the gym today, was to lazy on friday, sat and sun. made chest,abs,biceps and triceps today in some ultra hardcore fast session :bowroflarms:

Start: 4.35 AM
End: 5.45 AM

BB Benchpress: 45 (30reps warmup) / 135 / 135 / 155 / 175 (12reps super-slow)
DB Inc. Benchp: 40 / 45 / 55 / 65 (weight for each db. and 12 slow reps each)
Butterfly: 135 / 135 / 135 / 135
Inc. DB Biceps Curls: 25 / 35 (12reps each)
SZ Preacher Curls: 45 / 65 / 65 (12reps each with 2sec. squeeze on top)
Str. Bar Pushdowns: 87.5 / 100 / 125 (12reps each)
robe extentions: 80 / 80 / 80 / 80 / 100 (12reps each)
db shrugs: 80 / 100 / 120 (12reps each with 2sec squeeze on top)
hammer strengh crunch machine: 3*25 with 250lbs

yea fells good to be back, rushed trough like some mofo. everybody was starring at me real nuts like :jerkoff1:

miami
 
Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 22, 2006
Messages
4,193
Points
36
nice pressing there miami, and the bicep work is strong, dont u consider going alittle lower on the reps? i think u would get stronger and bigger by doing that, imo 6-8 reps is optimal, i sometimes do 10 for isolation moves and i always go higher on legs but seriously why dont u try, i think u would benefit. just make sure u still use that great form, and then the extra weight will make u build more muscle.
 
Glex

Glex

Diet cat says no spoon 4u
VIP
Joined
Sep 27, 2006
Messages
1,757
Points
61
Arm work looked very solid on that last session :2:
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
nice session miami!a lot of work in one hour!!good job!
 
philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
2,642
Points
63
Nice session and pretty intense in that short time :xyxthumbs:
 
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
Nice work. Good way to up the intensity by getting the session done quickly.

I agree with Bulky - I'd be real interested to see the gains you made using a lower rep scheme!
 
miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
5,778
Points
38
legs, shoulders, abs

thx for support fellaz, i wanna change my plan anyway so we will see what i can do with that ;)

hit some legs,shoulders and abs yesterday

start:
end:

DB Front Raises: 20 / 25 / 30 (12reps each)
Standing Military: 135 / 135 / 155 (12reps each)
upright wide g. bb rows: 135 / 135 / 155 (12reps each)
Inc. legrepss: 450 / 630 / 900 (12reps each)
Squats: 135 / 225 / 315 (12reps each, but had to lock out twice at the 315's)
Squeeze Leg Extentions: 90 / 90 / 90 (12reps with 2sec.squeeze)
rev. crunches: 3x25

miami
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
Dude, those squats are intense, 315?
Shit,... thats twice my weight nearly ahaha
you could crush a steel beam mannn
keep it up
 
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
Awesome military presses, and your leg strength never ceases to amaze me!
 
Top