• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Milovan Ilic Mika

Johnny5

Johnny5

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
May 16, 2009
Messages
1,262
Points
38
Holy shit! I really can't beleive it. What great motivation man.

Very good job, you should be really happy for yourself! How old are you by the way?
 
Mika

Mika

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jul 23, 2008
Messages
204
Points
16
Im 25 years old :D
Yes i will pause with contest 2 years because i want to gain more mass and to build more bigger legs
Tnx everybody
 
miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
5,778
Points
38
lookin jacked bro

very impressive transformation :) good luck and success with your further career
 
Mika

Mika

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jul 23, 2008
Messages
204
Points
16
Something old :D
 
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
6,008
Points
48
awesome upper body
 
POLOMAC

POLOMAC

Active member
Member
Joined
Apr 3, 2008
Messages
43
Points
6
I believe that its potential to show convincingly in the upcoming competitions, is a great!
 
sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 22, 2006
Messages
4,013
Points
38
Your tricep pose must be your best one. Ripped tricep and shoulders. Well done!
 
A

Achilles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 15, 2006
Messages
765
Points
18
Damn impressive progression!
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Mika

Mika

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jul 23, 2008
Messages
204
Points
16
18864211-1.jpg

87677957-1.jpg

27997324-1.jpg

14939864-1.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
T

Tonka

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 21, 2006
Messages
988
Points
36
Lol man I hope I could get your chest some day =P. Great pictures dude.
 
Arcane1129

Arcane1129

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
1,977
Points
38
You competed again? How'd you do?

You look awesome btw.
 
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
6,008
Points
48
Lol man I hope I could get your chest some day =P. Great pictures dude.

no homo?

anywho, those pics really show how tan and gloss makes your definition stand out.
 
Mika

Mika

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jul 23, 2008
Messages
204
Points
16
I didnt compete again this is old pics my friend send me them a few days ago and i wanted to show you because they look good :D i dont train and eat good about 2 month because i removing from Novi Sad to Belgrade and opening a new gym,then i will start to train and try to get back in shape :)
 

Similar threads

akita
Replies
4
Views
5K
stormnbg
S
MuscleMecca Crew
Replies
2
Views
6K
underbody
underbody
Mika
Replies
29
Views
14K
Mika
Mika
Adam23
Replies
7
Views
4K
Mika
Mika
Top