R
Rocky
Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
- Joined
- Jul 15, 2006
- Messages
- 8,082
- Points
- 63
More great work. Getting those deads with no straps or belt is damn good.
Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.
Minchinator said:Did legs today, the workout went as planned but I just was not into it today, I knew what I had my goals set to for the workout and I followed it through, but for some reason I felt like I needed to do more - it just was not connecting, that has not happened to me in a while, suppose we all have those.
Glad all is going well and injury free. That truly is a mighty dead weight. I bet training at Golds was awesome.
awesome deads brother and sum heeeavvvy rows!!
btw is that u in ur avatar???
Yes sir, that be me a little over a year ago.
.....u have ne more pics???? (i'm assuming u did a show)I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.