• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

*Muscle Mecca Powerlifting League Table!*

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
5,778
Points
38
mother f'er ... guess i gotta start to workout heavy again.. i can't stay at number 4 :tear:
 
miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
5,778
Points
38
well but im 2 years older than you :gaygay:
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Bodyweight: 116
Bench:100
Squat:150
Deadlift:180
Total: 430
Wilks:249.271

jesus im weak...


Im gonna update the list after the 6 weeks of the 5x5 program and will try new pb's!!
 
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 12, 2007
Messages
5,990
Points
38
Bodyweight - 107.7kg
Bench - 211.4 kg (best ever, dunno if it can be replicated since I rarely flat BB press anymore)
Squat - 272.7 kg
Deadlift - 288.6 kg
Total - 772.7 kg

Wilks - 457.74748
 
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 12, 2007
Messages
5,990
Points
38
what happen to your lifts? lol meat heads....................:no:

What is important is the end product and didn't feel like converting all my lifts. I'll do it later if it is that important. :wutyousay:

EDIT - There I did it, now get to updating Philo.. my name goes 2nd :disgust: under Future
 
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
7,956
Points
73
Bodyweight - 107.7kg
Bench - 211.4 kg (best ever, dunno if it can be replicated since I rarely flat BB press anymore)
Squat - 272.7 kg
Deadlift - 288.6 kg
Total - 772.7 kg

Wilks - 457.74748
Good work Blake!! Hitting up that 2xBW bench, 2.5xBW squat and heading for a 3xBW deadlift!! :hyperguy:

El Freako said:
I forgot bodyweight...

Bodyweight: 82kg
Bench: 160kg
Deadlift: 210kg
Squat: 175kg

Total: 545kg

Wilks: 366.458
Good work!!:xyxthumbs:
Kinda makes your comments in my log sound like you were taking the piss :keke:
So I'm assuming your like 5'7-8" or something.
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
Good work!!:xyxthumbs:
Kinda makes your comments in my log sound like you were taking the piss :keke:
So I'm assuming your like 5'7-8" or something.

I'm 5'7 and a hope and a prayer, 172cm.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
C

CRAZY CJ 20

Member
Member
Joined
May 26, 2008
Messages
23
Points
1
Mine wasn't posted... should be number one for heavyweight.

Here it is again:

Bodyweight: 93.18kg (205lbs)
Squat: 252.27kg (555lbs)
Bench: 184.09kg (405lbs)
Deadlift: 238.64kg (525lbs)
Total: 675.0kg (1485lbs)

Wilks Total: 423.63000000000005
 
B

bigbenmarch

Active member
Member
Joined
Nov 1, 2008
Messages
34
Points
6
bench - 200kg
squat - 180kg
dead - 220 kg
total - 600kg
bodyweight - 100kg

how is that for a 19yr old who has only been training serious for a year??
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
^^ if its true its great man!


Update:

I wheigh 116 kg now and have stats of

Squat:160kg
Bench:100
Dead: 190...Last in superheavy's..
 
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 12, 2007
Messages
5,990
Points
38
Philo, update this thread already :angrydude:


:gaygay:
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
^^ lulz patience young warrior!!
 

Similar threads

Top