• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

*Muscle Mecca Powerlifting League Table!*

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
Ummm... why is Miami so high on the Wilks table?

His wilks is 357, not 426.

(sorry Kai, work on that bench a bit more :p)
 
theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
3,327
Points
38
bodyweight-88.64(195)

Squat-227.27(500)
Bench-154.55(340)
Deadlift-227.27(500)
Total-609.09

wilks-392.01032399999997
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
Damn you Frank! :angrydude:
 
theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
3,327
Points
38
Damn you Frank! :angrydude:


newbie-1.jpg
 
J

Jusa*

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Feb 25, 2009
Messages
144
Points
16
Junior/Teen class here? :D

im 16 years old,weight 90kg/198lbs

Benchpress 105kg/231lbs
Squat 120kg/264lbs
Deadlift 170kg/374lbs

Wilks 252.16799999999998

In the squat i did 6reps with that 120kg,but i havent gone any higher,so let that be my 1RM
 
shivsiddh

shivsiddh

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Apr 28, 2008
Messages
128
Points
18
bodyweight-152lb/69kg

Squat-315lb
Bench-275lb
Deadlift-365lb

wilks-328.8852
 
R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2006
Messages
3,330
Points
36
^ nice weight man
good updates in here :2:
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
The table needs updating...

My up-to-date numbers:
Squat: 200kg
Bench: 160kg
Deadlift: 230kg
Total: 590kg

Wilks: 376.656

Edit: Balls! I'm a heavyweight now. :shakefist:
 
_ROBERTiNHO_

_ROBERTiNHO_

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 17, 2007
Messages
960
Points
16
Hmmm...Master. But until the end or beginning of the next year I'll turn elite, I hope :)

My currently PBs are:

sq: 180kg
bp: 122kg
dl: 200kg
total: 502kg
wilks: 394.17040000
bodyweight: 67kg
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
madakira

madakira

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Feb 19, 2007
Messages
82
Points
6
Ok, here we go....
Body weight 81 kg (179 lbs)
Squat 165 kg (365lbs)
Bench 151 kg (335lbs)
Deadlift 201 kg (445lbs)

Wilks 350
 
C

Comin_Up

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Aug 29, 2009
Messages
378
Points
18
weight 73.6 KG
Bench 143.2 KG
Deadlift 184.1 KG
Squat 177.3
wilks 364.37

This looks fun, mabye some extra motivation, imma need to get a camera to :)
 
madakira

madakira

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Feb 19, 2007
Messages
82
Points
6
I hope they update the ranking soon. I am excited to see my placing. This is great motivation!

Body weight 81 kg (179 lbs)
Squat 165 kg (365lbs)
Bench 151 kg (335lbs)
Deadlift 201 kg (445lbs)

Wilks 350

Total 517:thumbsup2:
 
_ROBERTiNHO_

_ROBERTiNHO_

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 17, 2007
Messages
960
Points
16
Gruelling 180kg squat at 68kg bodyweight:




And a 200kg deadlift (already pulled 210kg):




Both with crappy plates and bars.:imcoolurnot:
 
Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 22, 2006
Messages
4,193
Points
36
awesome lifting Robertinho:2: some incredible strenght for ur weight there. u ever thought about competing in powerlifting?
 
_ROBERTiNHO_

_ROBERTiNHO_

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 17, 2007
Messages
960
Points
16
Solid pull there Robert!

Thanks Philo:thumbsup2:

awesome lifting Robertinho:2: some incredible strenght for ur weight there. u ever thought about competing in powerlifting?

Thanks Bulky!

I had already thought about it, next year I'll give it a try. Actually I had a problem with my shoulder which keep me off training for 2 months this year, so I'm a little behind where I could be.
 

Similar threads

Top