• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

MuscleMecca Apparel

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Member
Joined
May 27, 2010
Messages
5,490
Points
138
Ok Guys, We have a couple new designs so far and are working on some additional designs as well!

I would like to thank tkd and his brother for designing these for us! They will get the first of our apparel!

We are also going to be planning some simple designs that will work with embroidery! We will have Polos, Tshirts, Sweatshirts, Hats and Hoodies!
 
Last edited:
ArnoldS

ArnoldS

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 11, 2013
Messages
1,617
Points
83
Nice work! I can't wait to get some of that stuff!
 
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Member
Joined
May 27, 2010
Messages
5,490
Points
138
Ok, We have a hooded sweatshirt, embroidered for sale now! These will run you about $80 and I will include US shipping free. We are working on some less expensive stuff as well but these are really good quality sweatshirts and the logo is embroidered so they are not cheap.

If you want one let me know asap either here or through pm. We only have a few to sell this time. The pic is a screenshot so the res is not good but you get the idea.


Bitcoin for payment please.
 
Last edited:
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Looking forward to these! :350:
 
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Member
Joined
May 27, 2010
Messages
5,490
Points
138
Hey guys, to those who are waiting for these, they are supposed to arrive here today and I'll be shipping late next week!

My beautiful wife is supposed to model these for us!

These are high quality embroidered shirts with our logo on the front. Hopefully you guys will wear these everywhere!

Thanks for supporting musclemecca! Happy Thanksgiving to those who celebrate!
 
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Member
Joined
May 27, 2010
Messages
5,490
Points
138
Looking forward to these! :350:
Yours will be shipping next week brother! Yours will be going out first!

Thank you! :)
 
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Member
Joined
May 27, 2010
Messages
5,490
Points
138
$80 includes shipping?
Yes, these cost me just under $70 each to do with the embroidery. I'm adding the $10 to cover shipping.

Hopefully at some point I can get that price down.

We will also doing new tshirts that should be much cheaper. They will not be embroidered though.

Just let me know because I've only got a limited amount for this run.

Thanks
 
ArnoldS

ArnoldS

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 11, 2013
Messages
1,617
Points
83
$80 includes shipping?
Yes, these cost me just under $70 each to do with the embroidery. I'm adding the $10 to cover shipping.

Hopefully at some point I can get that price down.

We will also doing new tshirts that should be much cheaper. They will not be embroidered though.

Just let me know because I've only got a limited amount for this run.

Thanks
I can swing it.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Member
Joined
May 27, 2010
Messages
5,490
Points
138
Here are a couple pics of our new sweatshirt modeled by my beautiful wife and no, she doesn't come with the shirt!
I do not know wtf happened to the text but you get the idea!
 
Last edited:
Mountain-Man

Mountain-Man

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2015
Messages
2,716
Points
38
Those sweet as hell brother great job
 
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Member
Joined
May 27, 2010
Messages
5,490
Points
138
Here is a better pic I snuck.. :)
88b6bfd043a2aaad727ea236b23918ef-1.jpg
 
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Member
Joined
May 27, 2010
Messages
5,490
Points
138
Can't wait to get my shirt!
I'm hoping to ship them this week but I've got the flu right now so I'm not positive. If I feel better I'll get them out to those who have paid this week.

Thanks!
 
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,464
Points
108
Lucky!
 
Last edited:
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Member
Joined
May 27, 2010
Messages
5,490
Points
138
Hey guys,

I just shipped these out! If you want a tracking number just let me know.

I have only one sweatshirt left and it is a small. If anyone wants it I will let it go at a discount!

If anyone else wants one let me know and I will add it to the next order we put in.

I hope everyone likes these!

Thanks

PS - Please take pics of you wearing your apparel for us!
 
ArnoldS

ArnoldS

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 11, 2013
Messages
1,617
Points
83
Please send tracking to me when you can.
 

Similar threads

kgearus
Replies
0
Views
161
kgearus
kgearus
kgearus
Replies
0
Views
213
kgearus
kgearus
Legit
Replies
6
Views
525
underbody
underbody
FBB888
Replies
222
Views
33K
FBB888
FBB888
Top