• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

MuscleMecca Apparel

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
:cool:
The new sweater looks awesome!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Member
Joined
May 27, 2010
Messages
5,490
Points
138
:cool:
The new sweater looks awesome!
Thanks bro! Glad you like the sweatshirt! Looks awesome on you! Beast!

Thanks for wearing it at your gym and for posting a pic!
 
Last edited:
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Member
Joined
May 27, 2010
Messages
5,490
Points
138
Next ones will be going out next week or the week after guys. Sorry for the delay!
 
Mountain-Man

Mountain-Man

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2015
Messages
2,716
Points
38
Cant wait to get mine over my shoulders they are very nice
 
Thudgens96

Thudgens96

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 2, 2017
Messages
781
Points
18
How much are these and where do I send the pesos?
 
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Member
Joined
May 27, 2010
Messages
5,490
Points
138
How much are these and where do I send the pesos?
Hey bro, they were $80 but if you are in the USA we can do it for $65. They are a bit cheaper on this batch because printing is all set up.

We can accept Bitcoin. Send me a message if you want one.

Hopefully they will go out next week.

Thanks!
 
Thudgens96

Thudgens96

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 2, 2017
Messages
781
Points
18
How much are these and where do I send the pesos?
Hey bro, they were $80 but if you are in the USA we can do it for $65. They are a bit cheaper on this batch because printing is all set up.

We can accept Bitcoin. Send me a message if you want one.

Hopefully they will go out next week.

Thanks!
Yes sir I definitely want one does cash work or is it just bitcoin?
 
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Member
Joined
May 27, 2010
Messages
5,490
Points
138
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Member
Joined
May 27, 2010
Messages
5,490
Points
138
Hey guys,

I just got the email today that the shirts are shipping. As soon as they arrive here I'll ship them out to you. It will probably be early next week.

Thanks guys!
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Member
Joined
May 27, 2010
Messages
5,490
Points
138
Shirts are shipping out tomorrow!
 
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Member
Joined
May 27, 2010
Messages
5,490
Points
138
Shirts have shipped out. Hope you guys like them! Thanks for keeping musclemecca out in the world!
 
Thudgens96

Thudgens96

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 2, 2017
Messages
781
Points
18
Shirts have shipped out. Hope you guys like them! Thanks for keeping musclemecca out in the world!
Can't wait to sport mine around. Will post some pics when it lands
 
Thudgens96

Thudgens96

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 2, 2017
Messages
781
Points
18
Here's the pic. Sorry I'm so late getting it out. Love the hoodie I got fits good. plenty of movement in the gym. Happy happy happy
.
75fd8bafa1c24a0b1d5f5f1b93a28978-1.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Member
Joined
May 27, 2010
Messages
5,490
Points
138
Looks awesome on you! Glad you like it bro!
 
Last edited:
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Member
Joined
May 27, 2010
Messages
5,490
Points
138
We are currently working on musclemecca summer apparel! Please send your size and info if you are interested.

Pics coming soon!
 

Similar threads

kgearus
Replies
0
Views
161
kgearus
kgearus
kgearus
Replies
0
Views
213
kgearus
kgearus
Legit
Replies
6
Views
525
underbody
underbody
FBB888
Replies
222
Views
33K
FBB888
FBB888
Top