• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

MuscleMecca's Top 20 Best Backs ever

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 13, 2007
Messages
2,517
Points
36
^ No nickname for JOJ or Joel Stubbs. :dunnodude:
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
I have the best back, rly
 
Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
1,262
Points
38
i dont have a real order but more or less:

ronnie
yates
stubbs
martinez rear lat spread
cutler back double bi
wheeler
wolf wideness
phil heath future detail and quality
 
Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Joined
Jun 18, 2007
Messages
3,384
Points
38
I don't get how this back isn't in at top two in some peoples list :wutyousay:
 

Attachments

  • dy172.jpg
    dy172.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 73
Mygeeto

Mygeeto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 15, 2007
Messages
955
Points
36
coz its the list of BEST BACKS EVER... not THE BEST BACKS IN ONE PIC/SHOW :keke:
 
R

Ruhlforever

Well-known member
Member
Joined
May 7, 2007
Messages
395
Points
16
Best Backs:

1-Ronnie Coleman (He can be place 1,2 and 3 why, he displayed different types of size and details having his best at 2003, definition in 1999 and incredible definition and size in ASC 2001, in Mr.Olympia 2000 the commentor of a video said bye bye to Dorian Yates back because Ronnie is the king)
2-Dorian Yates: Outstanding back, several of his victories were measured by his back, however he should not take the sandow in 1996-1997 why, because our sport is not Backbuilding is BODYbuilding, torn muscles NO WAAAAAAAAAAAY)
3-Lee Haney
4-Franco Columbo
5-Victor Martinez
 
Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Joined
Jun 18, 2007
Messages
3,384
Points
38
coz its the list of BEST BACKS EVER... not THE BEST BACKS IN ONE PIC/SHOW :keke:

WTF, that doesn't even make sense.

I'm just saying i don't know how Dorain isn't in some peoples list at least top 2!
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff

Similar threads

kgearus
Replies
0
Views
174
kgearus
kgearus
kgearus
Replies
0
Views
225
kgearus
kgearus
Legit
Replies
6
Views
554
underbody
underbody
FBB888
Replies
222
Views
33K
FBB888
FBB888
Top