• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

MvsF1 Mighty Training Log v2.0

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Wow, I was looking at my first post here and I can say in only 11 months I'm lifting aprox. 175% of what I was lifting in July, 2006.

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Can't knock it!

Where's the updates? :no:

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hey!

Yeah, it's been a long time since my last post here... 2 whole years, LOL.

I'm not sure if I'll post every training session again, like before, but I need to update this soon, or sooner than last time, for sure.

My current split is a 4 day a week one. I train on Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday. First day is Legs and delts, second Back and tris, third chest and bis, and then repeat.

As you may have realised, I repeat one training day each week, I mean, this week I'll hit 2 times "Legs and delts", next I'll do the same with "Back and tris" and so on. I feel pretty well rotating those training days.

I'm heavier than ever and my bodyfat isn't very high, but not the low level I target. Currently, as of April, 29th, 2009 I'm 23 y/o, 173cm- 5' 7.5'' (sp? :D), 79.5kg - 176lb.

They might be no shocking stats, but I'm pretty sure I did my best in the gym (not dieting, I admit) in the last 12 months... I though my workouts were heavy, maybe they were, but nowadays they are a walk through hell. And I'm pretty satisfied with the results.

My goal is to bulk up more (I'll not hurry up) this year... my goal as of today is to be 82-84kg (180-184lbs) but harder. I'll drop BF when I got heavy enough.

PS: remember I'm a midget! :D