• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

MVSF1's Back (October 2010)

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
Hi guys,

I just took some pics of my back (yeah, only back) this afternoon and I want to share them with you.

Please remember I have lordosis in my spine and also an scoliosis (dorso-lumbar).

I'm 1.72 m (5'8'') and my weight was 82.2kg (180.94 pounds). Today is my rest day so I took pics being cold.

Feel free to comment :wink2:
 
Storm

Storm

Strongripology priest
VIP
Joined
Jul 20, 2006
Messages
1,788
Points
63
ey mate, looking good! You're back is thick bro, just maybe not as wide as it could be (mainly in that BDB)? it might be just your delts dwarfing your lats, idk. Good traps too.

PD: ?con gorra bajo techo? te juntas demasiado con yankis :p
 
Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
4,816
Points
38
Looking thick galicia boy!! lordosis and scoliosis?? fvck! have you ever contemplated suicide as a way out?

PD. Tormenta, puta yo uso gorra bajo techo tamb.

Re-PD. co?o tienes razon, yo viv? en California :no:
 
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
6,008
Points
48
LMAO thats ****ed up, rob.

Thick ass traps and your arms look swole. Good Job mi hijo
 
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
ey mate, looking good! You're back is thick bro, just maybe not as wide as it could be (mainly in that BDB)? it might be just your delts dwarfing your lats, idk. Good traps too.

PD: ?con gorra bajo techo? te juntas demasiado con yankis :p

LOL, I NEVER wear cap, inside nor outside but I found my old Ferrari cap from the 1990s and I said: hey, why not? ;)
 
Storm

Storm

Strongripology priest
VIP
Joined
Jul 20, 2006
Messages
1,788
Points
63
back "on topic": in bfore tkol asks you about the size of your arms
 
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
hey this is really hard for me.. I counted to ten before posting, this is a HOSTIL thread..

too much spanish going on...but it is for my boy msvf1..


looking thick bro, great trap area and awesome guns you have there, I would like to see a bit less bf but oh well..

continua a treinar !! t?s l
 
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
I would like to see a bit less bf but oh well..

Yeap, me too. I'm planning on start dieting properly in the next few months.

continua a treinar !! t?s l?!

I hope you can understand me: Fareino! Moito cami?o por recorrer a?nda...



PS: I will, still long road ahead...
 
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
thanks for the translation but I understood it.
 
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
6,008
Points
48
jala te la pija, mi hijo, para que se te suba la testosterona.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Mika

Mika

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jul 23, 2008
Messages
204
Points
16
Hit those lats mate,do a lot of pull ups,dead lift and bb rows
 

Similar threads

Natzo
Replies
9
Views
4K
Natzo
Natzo
M
Replies
14
Views
5K
saied129
S
M
Replies
324
Views
47K
mvsf1
M
Top